Wahl Equine Metal Shedding Blade
About This Item
- Features two serrated blades made of stainless steel to help remove loose hair.
- The rubber handle is comfortable and easy to grip.
- The handle separates so you can cover a larger surface area.
- Helps reveal your horse’s new, beautiful, glossy coat.
- Available in more than one color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl ProIon Equine Cordless Kit, Black$67.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Tough-1 Portable Horse Grooming Organizer, Navy Blue$44.12Chewy Price$59.88List Price
- Pyranha Rub & Scrub Grooming Horse Glove, Large$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Wahl Equine Sweat Scraper, Black$7.25Chewy Price$9.45List Price
- KawellCopper Curry Horse Brush$37.40Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Face Brush, Black$10.39Chewy Price
- Curry on a Stik Horse & Dog Grooming Brush$29.95Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Combo Show Brush, Black$8.46Chewy Price$9.40List Price
- Wahl Horse Stiff Body Brush, Black$8.63Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Hoof Pick, Black$4.79Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Rubber Horse Grooming Curry, Large, Royal Blue$7.99Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Shedding Horse Comb, Color Varies$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Blade||Deshedding Tool||Rake|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
The handle of this shed blade is a terrible design - if you want to use it open, there is a little pin that will fall out and get lost. If you want to use it closed, it will not stay closed. I prefer closed, so I wrapped smooth wire around it to keep the pin in place and wired the handle shut at the bottom too. The blade part is very nice once the handle is secured. Long, double blade, teeth on one side for "light" dirt and the other side is for more heavy dirt.
AWESOME shedding tool
If you own a German Shepherd or any breed that sheds a lot, this is a MUST have. Love the two way blade feature. Better then the single blade. Handle is comfortable and doesn't seem like it will break easily like most of these shedding tools/blade. I use the thicker, wider teeth and it gets down deep to the undercoat. I've only used this for one day now, and with all the hair that I have removed from one German Shepherd, I can make 3 more dogs out of the hair that came off. Granted, we just adopted our 8 year old German Shepherd, and it appeared that she wasn't groomed daily. Yes, I highly recommend this!!