Warren London Critter Color Temporary Pet Fur Coloring, 4-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and non-toxic, so you can feel comfortable and confident applying it to your pet’s fur.
- The apply-and-dry system is easy to use and helps reduce mess.
- Temporarily dyes your pet’s coat, giving it a pop of color.
- Available in multiple colors including Alexa’s Soft Pink Kiss, Red Dawn, Hazy Shade of Purple and Blue Collar Worker.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Chalk, Puppy Purple$6.00Chewy Price
- XPOWER Airrow Pro B-53 Multipurpose Pet Dryer, Purple$69.00Chewy Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedding Dog Brush$7.09Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Blue, Left-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- HandsOn Gloves Dog, Cat, Horse & Small Pet Shedding, Bathing, Grooming Gloves, Gray, Small$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Evolution Medium Rotating Teeth Dog Comb$7.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$7.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Healthy Breeds Goldendoodle Oatmeal Aloe Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.10Autoship Price
- FURminator Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 128-oz bottle$62.55Chewy Price$73.49List Price$59.42Autoship Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- The Stuff Ready-to-Use Dog Conditioner & Detangler, 16-oz bottle$15.79Chewy Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||H20, Carbopol, TEA...||Hexana, Propane, Butane...||Hexane, Propane, Butane, Ethanal, Talc, Organoclay, Fragrance||—||—|
|Material||Plastic||—||—||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Clipper Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Dyed my goldendoodle blue for homecoming parade. Was easy to apply. She seemed to like the way it smelled as I applied it. I just used latex gloves and rubbed it into her fur. Set it with a hair dryer. I did brush her out after the color set which helped spread the color. I used one container on an approximately 60 lb dog. I would pry use two if I wanted maximum coverage! =D The color will rub out over the day. We shall see how well it washes out! I would use this product again.
Leave to professionals
I was really excited about coloring my puppy! I was not ready for the mess it created Wow! I would really leave this one up for the pros. It doesn't dry quick even with trying to dry it with hair dryer. It is very runny and not a dark blue color. However, I do like the look of the color on his tail. Next time if I decide to get some color I will most definitely take him to the shop.
Kool-aid would have worked better
it did nothing but a super faint tint that last for no time
I love it!
I have a white lab and this fur dye was perfect for her! It slowly faded over time and didn’t stay vibrant for that long but I didn’t mind at all since it’s really easy to reapply. I recommend getting this for your pup:)
Came not sealed
The blue one came sealed so I'm pretty confused on why the pink one didn't . It makes me not want to use. Never have I ever bought a dye that wasn't sealed . It's very sketchy.
love the new color Pink it is
It works great… I love it. It works but your dog or cat must be really white for the product to work on your fur baby
The product is easy to use and has good results. This Pomeranian isn’t usually happy about a lot of grooming but I was able to apply the dye quickly and she didn’t really mind. I used disposable gloves and it worked well.
good temporary dye
The color wasn’t as vibrant as I thought it would be and my dog is white. But it came out pretty. Faded within a week without any washes. It did leave his fur chalky feeling at first and took forever to dry but the clean up was pretty easy.
Clifford the big red dog
I used this to surprise my grandson with our big red dog. It was a success. Dying the dog was easy, not as messy as I thought. The jar is smaller than I imagined but l was able to dye the entire dog (med/large) with some left over. The colored only stayed on for about 4-5 days but it was raining lightly so I’m sure that had something to do with it.
If you’re new to dye, this isn’t it!
It takes FORVER to dry with the dryer which makes it a messy process and the funky smell never leaves your pets hair. It also doesn’t last long. After about 5-7 days of it being in my pets hair with no washes, it’s almost completely faded.