Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, Guava & Mango
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural formula with humectant and vital nutrients to nourish your pup’s coat.
- Perfect for all coat types, whether your dog is coarse or naturally soft.
- Doesn’t leave any oil residue, just soft, shiny and smooth hair.
- Pleasant aroma-therapeutic scent will leave your dog smelling fresh all day long.
- Releases moisturizing emollients every 2 hours for a total 24-hour hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo$7.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, Tropical Fresh Scent, 32-oz bottle$19.79Chewy Price$26.39List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gallon bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Refreshing Shampoo with Essential Oils, Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo,16-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-Gallon bottle$42.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Jasmine & Vanilla Silky Coating Brush Conditioning Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.57Chewy Price$6.24Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle$48.41Chewy Price$45.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Water, Isopropyl Palimatate, Cyclopentasiloxne...||Aqua, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil...||Aqua, Proprietary blend of advanced coat & skin conditioners and moisturizers, Hydrolyzed silk protein...||Water (Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Special sauce for my Japanese Chin!
After 20+ years of owning and home grooming my beloved Japanese Chin I've found this to be far the best after bath detangler on the market. Chins hair kinks up after bathing no matter how much conditioner is used. Before blowing dry (their favorite!) adding this butter is mandatory to allow combing out before scissor trimming and drying. In between baths I use this weekly and as needed without fear of buildup. They come running to be blown out when I do my own hair so adding a pea to lima bean smoothing amount beforehand freshens and smooths to silk their daily needed combing. A little goes a long way. I'll use one 8oz bottle in a year. Definitely priced right. Thanks Chewy for stocking this hard to find but essential item!
Maltese Mom Appreciates Product
I’m growing my dog’s coat. I want to learn how to minimize the mats and this seems to help so far. I’m trying products to find the right combination that will keep my puppy’s hair manageable and beautiful with minimum upset to dog on daily basis. As suggested elsewhere, I’m applying a small amount after brushing, every other day or so. I’ve only used about 5 times at this point but I like it. Tames static too!
It helps me out a good bit due to my disability
It great due to my disability and really great for my German shepherd. With out it he get all static like. I put this on after I brush and it does wonders.
Not a fan, unfortunately
I hoped this would work a bit better, but I was pretty disappointed it didn't deliver
We have tried many different products for itchy, dry skin for all of our dogs. One of our dogs has extremely dry skin, which is noticeable when she is shaved down. The first application of this product provided immediate results. It works well on dry elbows and feet. I am definitely buying this again!
Great on my long haired dog but especially amazing on my miniature Pinscher with his short bristly coat. Softens him up and he loves it.
Great for Dogs and Humans
My dog has very dry skin under her extremely thick hair. I put a big glob onto her back and massaged it in. It’s not like “butter” at all. It hydrated her skin wonderfully and made her coat soft and shiny. No greasy residue. And when I was done, I massaged the remainder left on my hands, into my skin as I would any hand lotion. It smells great and, again, no greasy residue. My hands felt smooth, soft, and CLEAN. I’ve encouraged my friends and family to try it as a human body lotion, and everyone loves it. Actually, my friend loved it so much that I’m giving her a bottle today for her birthday.
FANTASTIC PAMPERING FOR MY PITTY PUP PIKACHU
I love Warren London Spa products for my pitty puppy. I first found the line at TJMaxx and have been obscessed ever since. I use the moisturizing shampoo with conditioner and I love the leave in body butters. I receive compliments everywhere in reference to how beautiful and healthy he looks and his coat. He loves the attention....and I love for him to receive all the love possible. I will highly recommend the entire line...
soft and fluffy
This product works well and smells soo good. It doesn't feel greasy and leaves my poodle's coat and my hands super soft.
What a great grooming product!
I have a Boston Terrier puppy who developed some dandruff this past winter. I also bathe her once a month and noticed her coat was a little dry from the shampoo. I wanted something that would moisturize her coat and skin and leave her smelling nice. This product is wonderful. It's buttery and thick and the effects last for days. I wait until her coat is dry after bathing her, rub a few pumps between my hands, and smooth it into her coat all over. She smells delicious and her coat is so shiny. This product line gives you professional grooming results at home. I love this hydrating butter and will repurchase again and again.