Warren London Pawdicure Dog Nail Polish Pen, Basics & Metallics
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Create beautiful nail art with an easy to use pen-style nail polish.
- Choose your dog’s favorite color or a combination of colors for fun designs.
- Safe for use as these colors are odorless and non-toxic.
- Dries in under 40 seconds for pup’s who don’t want to sit still, or in quick preparation of a big night.
- Easy to remove, just use a buffing block or non-acetone polish remover.
[Click here] for the Warren London Nail Polish Neon Color Collection
Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Trimthyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sodium PCA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Butoxyethanol, Alkylaryl Polyether, Simethicone, Glutaronite, Quinacridone Violet 19
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$89.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Pet Shampoo Mitt$8.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealWarren London Variety Pack Dog Nail Polish, 0.50-oz bottle, 6 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- MetroVac Air Force Commander Pet Dryer, Two-Speed$252.00Chewy Price$374.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Mixing Bottle, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$10.26Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.00Chewy Price$75.90List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 46-Tooth$89.00Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Dog Bathing Tethers, 2 tethers$13.99Chewy Price
- Wahl Mini Arco Pet Trimmer, Champagne$82.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
do NOT recommend
I am so sad that this turned out as a failure. I am tired of people calling my sweet girl a boy so I went with this nail polish pen. It look 6 minutes of shaking and pressing before I saw any paint. It was already so dry and looks awful on nails. This product is so awful and does not offer refunds or exchanges.
Not what I had hoped
I love the idea of this type of nail polish. Unfortunately, the stick is rather dry and does not go on very well. I kept trying to get the polish to come out thicker, but it dries too quickly. Again, the idea is awesome, but I believe the product needs some adjusting.
Okay-ish for puppy
I wanted to love this polish but unfortunately I don't. It's awkward to apply and doesn't seem to dry very quick. It's also pretty chalky. The only plus side was the color actually showed up pretty nicely on my pups black nails without a white undercoat. I probably wouldn't recommend this product but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Dried out then Messy
I was super excited for this product, but the nib was dry and ill-fitting when it arrived. It immediately fell out of the marker and got paint all over my floor. When I followed the initial directions to press down, the entire nib went into the marker with only a bit sticking out. I used tweezers to bring the rest out, but the polish was gloppy, did not dry quickly, and got all over my dogs toes, my fingers, and the marker itself.
Easy and long-lasting nail polish
We bought one of these a while ago and liked it for our Dane. I tried the normal liquid for her and it didn't look as good, nor did it stay. The pen is super easy, long lasting and we get compliments on her toes all the time! The matte finish is quite nice too! I bought a few more to have more colors.
Works amazing, bought every color!!
Confused about the negative reviews because it works SO good!! If you don’t have a patient dog, that will make it difficult for sure. I periodically dot it on my hand to re-wet the “brush” if it starts to dry out as I’m painting. Dries super quick on my dogs! Dark nails need to be painted white first then color on top of it. My dog with clear nails only requires one coat but he’s very tolerant of it so I do 2 coats to brighten it up! Love this fun product!
Not Easy to Use
I don't know what I was expecting, but it's not easy to use a marker to paint your dog's toenails (need a brush). First of all, enough paint doesn't come out to put on the nails and when it does come out, it takes forever to dry. After I finally got some of the paint on the nails (the rest went on her fur), it started coming off the minute she went outside and walked around. This might work for a small dog that never moves, but for me it was a bust. Very disappointed! :-(
Hello For both my dogs this didnt go on . Only on patches. I used pink one. Tried a couple coats.
Not really Silver Silver
I bought two. The purple and the silver. The purple is totally worth it but the silver is just a muddy mid grey color, it actually just made my dogs nails look dirty lol. Nothing really silver or metallic about it. I would stick with the brighter pop colors. FYI.
Drys fast works great for pets
It works great for dogs because it drys fast (40-60 seconds). I just do it when they are really tired and hold their paw till dry. It can come out weird so have a paper to write on near by & I would have towel underneath in case of mess