Wellness Complete Health Lamb & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Duck, Vegetable Broth, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Duck, Vegetable Broth, Oatmeal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Duck, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
About This Item
- Packed with premium protein.
- Contains only premium, all natural ingredients.
- Crafted for 100% complete and balanced everyday nutrition.
- Formulated with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your amigo active and playful.
- Proudly made only in North America.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.36Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Less Active Chicken, Turkey, & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Whitefish, Salmon & Herring Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$35.45Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$40.54Chewy Price$41.88List Price$38.51Autoship Price
- Newman's Own Dinner For Dogs Turkey & Chicken Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.65Chewy Price$41.88List Price$36.72Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Original Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$13.29Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Duck & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
My dog LOVES this food
I had to change my dog's food to something she had not had before, because of allergies. She snarfs this down right away and even does a little excited wiggle when I'm preparing her bowl. So cute.
My dog loved itM
My dog gobbled this food up in no time. He has been somewhat picky lately but didn't hesitate to eat this . The food looked very meaty and actually smelled good
Good Nutrition for My Dog
I love giving the Wellness brand products to my dog. The company makes trusted products with quality ingredients and no fillers. My dogs are really healthy and seem to thrive on the Wellness products. including this lamb and sweet potato combo, which I add to their kibble.
I have been feeding my dogs Wellness Venison and Fish stew for years. One of my dogs has pancreatitis and that's what the vet recommended, a fish venison and or bison diet. I have a very old dog who suddenly with illness refused to eat this food unless I ground up human food into and then it was iffy unless I put some of my lamb chop in with it. I got the Lamb and Sweet Potato and he is devouring it. One of my others got wind of this and wondered why she wasn't just as special. I have fed the lamb and sweet potato to all but the one who can't have it and I got the same result. I will be feeding my dogs this from now on, except for the pancreatitis patient. The two things I don't like is the can is not a pull top like the Venison and there are not large chunks of meat like with the Venison.
Great stuff, my dogs love it. I roll it into meatballs and feed it to one of my dogs with her pills stuffed in it. She is none the wiser that the pills are in there.
Good solid meat/sweet potato.
I hate when I buy one of these and its a bunch of gravy with some meat and vegetables. I guess its ok if you are only feeding one small dog. I split this up with my pack. They all need some meat not gravy for one and meat for the other. I like the pate much better. And, this is one. You can't really go wrong with Wellness canned. I give it 4 stars because it needs a can opener to open.
Dogs like it fine
The dogs still like it, but it is not like the beef stew. It's more the typical mashed-up dog food from a can. I believe there's another Wellness green can (or used to be) that is lamb stew.
High fat content
My dog likes this food however after I started feeding it to her I read reviews on dog food advisor and it was rated poorly. After reviewing the ingredients and fat content I am assuming that’s why. The Turkey and chicken version are much lower in fat.
We finally found a food that Cassidy enjoys eating for dinner. Lamb is her favorite protein and she love sweet potatoes! Pate is just the right moisture for mixing. Hey Chewy. Why are all the canned dog food cans coming with the tops dented? First Natural Balance and now Wellness. They’re so hard to open!
I believe Wellness brand has good ingredients. My dog likes this formula.