Wellness CORE Digestive Health Salmon Pate Recipe Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible wet cat food made with high-quality protein, prebiotic fiber, omega-3, vitamins, minerals and superfoods like pumpkin and papaya.
- Supports immunity, vitality, a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Natural recipe is great for cats with food sensitivities.
- Helps support optimal energy levels and healthy weight.
- Suitable for adult cats of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Whitefish Pate Recipe Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.04Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Turkey Pate Recipe Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.04Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken Pate Recipe Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.28Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.97Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken & Turkey Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$24.69Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.46Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Turkey & Duck Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.04Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.74Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Duck Recipe Pate Grain-Free Indoor Cat Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Duck Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$54.26Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Salmon, Whitefish & Herring Pate Canned Kitten & Cat Food,, 3-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$27.48List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Chunky Beef & Boneless Chicken Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$39.48List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Chunky Boneless Chicken & Turkey Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$39.48List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Chunky Boneless Chicken & Wild Salmon Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$39.48List Price$35.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Whitefish, Chicken, Salmon Broth...||Salmon Pate Recipe: Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Turkey Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Variety Pack, Can||Can||Can|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
During royal canin cans shortage, I scrambled to find a substitute. Wellness brand caught my eye because the ingredients seemed better quality. I bought the sensitive digestive health and my cat got the runs for weeks...eventually getting used to the new food hes now processing it just fine. I feel better giving it to him, but sometimes I wonder if its actually better, some cans have a film and divits on top of the patte, but not all. But he seems to enjoy it way more than Royal Canin. Licks it clean off.
Didn't Work For ME
The digest sensitive food that I have been ordering from Chewy has not been in stock for weeks. Since I have a cat who has trouble keeping his food down I have been trying to find other foods who advertise. they are digestive. The Wellness Core Digestive is reasonably priced and I hoped it would take the place of my unavailable food. Unfortunately both my cats are not fans of this food. Even when I mix it up with other foods they like they leave most of it in their bowls.
Finicky Gideons Noms #2
My cat Gideon suffers from crystals in his urine that can lead to painful cystitis because he doesn't like to drink water very often. What makes it difficult is his finicky food preference and sensitive stomach. This Wellness CORE digestive health gives him the fluid he needs and he loves it. It is helping him maintain a healthy balance.
4 out of 4 cats approve
One cat is obsessed with this one, and the other three are willing to eat it. I call that a win. No obvious change (good or bad) in litterbox outcomes.
My sensitive stomach cat will eat it, he likes fish but the other threw it up 15 minutes after eating it. Royal Cabin Digest Sensitive Loaf is preferable but has been unavailable for over a month and is expensive to boot. Would not but if the RC was available.
A Huge Relief
We adopted our cat shortly after my husband's father passed away and the animal was in need of a new home. She has always been a small animal who has struggled to keep down any food that was not meant for human consumption. My father-in-law fed her mostly leftovers to whatever he had, and her health reflected that. Her hair was always matted, her nails splitting, stomach issues, and she had the appearance of a cat in her elder years and was just over 2! When we adopted her, I knew I wanted to get her on a healthy diet. She has definitely been my most picky eater. Hard food, she can barely stomach before throwing up. If we find a formula she will eat, it only lasts for a few days before she completely loses interest. This food is the first one I've found after years of searching that she will not only eat regularly, but happily. She's finally starting to pick up weight, she's not throwing up. Her fur is getting a lovely sheen and I am so relieved. I don't know if this will last, but it has definitely given us hope. My only complaint is that I wish it had some sort of grain in it, if only because our vet has warned against grain-free food products.
No luck with getting my cat to eat this
My cat refused to eat. She smelled it and walked away. I left it out to see if she would come around even mixed with other food. No luck ☹️
Cats like it
Our two senior cats really like this CORE digestive health pate, in both salmon and chicken flavors. There are very few healthy options that they will eat, turning their noses up to many good quality grain-free foods. We think the cheaper ones have gross fillers, sugar and sodium that may taste good but are horrible for their health. So although also quite pricey, I tried them on CORE for digestive health because they both started getting dry, flaky skin and nails a little brittle. They share 1 small can in the PM, and another brand of a chunky grain-free brand in the AM, and also grain-free dry by R.Ray that they can nibble whenever they want. This has kept their weights in normal range, energy high, no or very little furball issues, and very happily the dry skin and brittle nail issues are cleared up. They're quite picky eaters so we keep rotating the flavors and brands they'll eat so they don't start getting fussy about those. They're 16 year old siblings who act like kittens. I'm determined to learn how to make our own cat foods, at least wet varieties. That way I'll know for certain what's in their food, how it's prepared, and where it came from. Onward!
The ingredients sound good but my cat would not eat any of it.
I left it out all day. I tried it again several times and put his other food with it but he ate around it. For some reason, he does not like it. I wish there was a way to only purchase one or two cans rather than a case.
Excellent kitten food for sensitive digestive system
Had a foster kitten who I couldn't flip to solid stools. Vet had me put her on EN canned food and then switch her over to the Wellness Core Digestive Health formula and she is maintaining her solid poop status! Phew.