Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible, probiotic-coated dry cat food made with digestive enzymes and a blend of prebiotic fibers.
- Supports immunity, vitality, a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Natural recipe is great for cats with food sensitivities.
- Helps support optimal energy levels and healthy weight.
- Suitable for adult cats of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAvoDerm Grain-Free Salmon with Tuna Meal Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealHound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.59Chewy Price$33.81Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealCastor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.91Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- DealAddiction Grain-Free Duck Royale Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.48Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Nude Food Poultry a Plenty Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- DealLotus Low-Fat Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price
- DealSquarePet Squarely Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Rice...||Salmon, Salmon Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Herring Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||High Protein|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Cats said NO!
Unfortunately, ALL my cats said NO! They ate it since there was nothing else to eat, but clearly unhappy abt it! High in carbs too bc of the rice and grains, I was hoping this would firm up their stool since wet food caused a few of my cats to have diarrhea. Some cooked brown rice & chicken should do the trick. Alot less expensive too!
Great Results for my 18 year old cat!
My 18 year old cat, Cotton Ball, began loosing weight, vomiting, and even was losing interest in the two other younger cats he adopted as his. After much research I bought this food. I was already feeding my 3 small rescued dogs the Wellness brand food. It did take about a week for him as well as the two girls to adjust but now love it. The best part of switching is that Cotton has perked up, stopped vomiting, is gaining weight, his coat has improved, and his eyes are clear and wide again. So glad I switched them to this food. Just slowly introduce new food by mixing with your current and gradually reducing that amount each day in their dish. Be patient.
New Food Search Continues
Only one of my cats liked this food. I have been looking for a good sensitive stomach alternative to Royal Canin and Hills but unfortunately the search continues.
Siamese like it!
We bought this dry food and the matching canned food. Our 2 Siamese love the dry - hate the wet! Great ingredients and smells good (to us), but... Yours may love it!
Wellness core dry cat food
My boys eat it all up. My girls not so much. Depending on day they may eat it. Am trying different g flavors to see which is preferable for the girls
Tried both flavors- neither worked!
I love Wellness products, and while this food didn’t upset my sensitive cats’ tummies, they just do not like it. They get mostly wet food with some dry during the day to hold them over and they are leaving dry in the bowl all day. This is not typical of them- they LOVE dry food and usually I need to slow them down when they eat it! Bummer because I liked the ingredients and had hopes. Tried the salmon flavor too with the same result.
Apparently this tastes like chalk to them
I have 1 fat cat, 1 typical, and 1 senior with irritable bowel. All are rescues and generally eat anything with gusto- they hated this food. Literally they all went hungry instead of eating this. The ingredients sounded good and I like wellness as a company but this was just a complete fail.
Cats love it!
My cats love this food and leave their bowls empty. They have been having stomach and excessive furball/vomiting issues lately with their previous food. My vet recommended a prescription only-poor quality-expensive brand and I decided to try this based on the ingredients. So glad I did - so far so good! Stomach and furball/vomiting issues have cleared up!
Happy Belly Kitty
My 13 year old rescue has always had an issue of throwing up his food due to a very sensitive tummy. After trying several premium dry foods, ( he has some wet food but always prefers the kibble) I came across this particular brand and he went right for it. My other cats didnt seem to like it.
Good product, not all cats will eat this
I have 12 cats inside and 2 feral/stray outside. Tried gradually introducing this food into their regular grain free high protein food (more expensive). Most of the cats including the outside cats, will not eat this food particularly the cat I got it for. I know this is a good brand and has good ingredients.