Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a savory flavor that dogs love.
- Developed to promote whole body health.
- Packed with protein, fiber-rich grains and nutrient-dense superfoods.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Crafted using advanced natural nutrition to support lean body mass, muscle tone and a healthy coat and skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev High Protein Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24 lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.56Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.04Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.09Autoship Price
- Freely Flexitarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Ancient Grain Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.61Chewy Price$26.76List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$23.99List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.76Chewy Price$25.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Glucosamine), Herring Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Chicken-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Great pasig food
I like that the food didn’t have any chicken byproduct, but no where in the ingredients does it say that it has salmon. I was under the impression that this dog food contained salmon, my dog happens to love salmon. All in all I’m sure it has great nutritional value but my dog didn’t like it. It’s not a strike against the food, my dog is a very finicky eater and like a lot of Goldendoodles, she has a sensitive tummy. So we’re back on the hunt for food that is high on protein, has salmon, but has no chicken. She seems to be allergic to chicken.
High Protein, Moderate Fat, Poultry Free!
This food ticks every single box for my crew! I needed high protein (30% plus), moderate fat (14-16%), grain inclusive, poultry free, and great ingredients! Love love love this food! Stools and coats are great too!
too big for small dogs
I’m attaching a photo of the kibble size compared to a typical small bites dog food. The small bites are pea sized for reference. This dog food is about 3x that size.
Wellness Core High Protein
This dog food has really good ingredients and my dog absolutely loves the taste. There was no vomiting or diarrhea switching to this food so that’s also great. I just think it’s a little pricey. But I wanted a high protein food for my dog that’s healthy which this is so it’s worth it in my opinion
This dog food has a very strong fish odor, but it's absolutely great for my German shepherd skin and coat. I no longer have to give them Benadryl for their allergies. They gobble it right up. I can't say it affects their stools any.
Unknown Allergy Solution!
We have a family of sensitive morkie’s. My mom has the mother and son, while I have the daughter. They all require a “limited ingredient” diet or else they will have diarrhea. I’ve tried many different foods through the years but Wellness brand has been my favorite after trials and research. Dog Food Advisor rated this food at a full 5-stars so I thought I’d try it and see if the well made food had good enough ingredients to hold up, since many limited ingredient formulas didn’t have as high of a rating, and I want the best for my kiddos. The Wellness CORE line has been the only food to not cause diarrhea! I thought I’d push it further and try the “wholesome grains” recipe since vet’s spoke out about grain free not being a healthy choice, and even still! I don’t know what their allergy/sensitivity is, but it provides me so much comfort to know that they don’t have whatever ingredient it is. It also makes me wonder what is in all these other foods that causes them this problem? I recommend trying Wellness to everyone I know!
So far, so good
Up until recently I refused to feed my dog anything but Purina Pro Plan, because I believe in the brand and like that there is extensive testing, excellent quality control, and veterinarians on staff. However, my dog appears to be allergic to rice which is in all of the PPP formulas. His stools were always some degree of loose. And he is always very itchy. Even with the sensitive skin and stomach formulas. I’ve had him on this new wellness (with grain, as we are avoiding grain-free diets per the FDA) for a few weeks now. He had his first completely normal, solid stool today, since I can remember. Wellness is supposed to be a decent brand of kibble so I think for now we will stick with it. He loves the flavor too and gets so excited for his meals.
Dog did not enjoy this. Neither would touch it. Overwhelming fish smell compared to other fish based diets.
Great for his skin, not his gut
My aussie's fur needs lots of love in the dry winter. Some recipes just don't nourish his coat, but this one does! However, his stool has been loose since the switch. He was fine on salmon food so I assume the problem is the protein source. Too bad, he loved the taste of this!
This dog food is a hit with my rescues!
Thank you! My dogs love it so much. They are extremely happy after switching to this brand.