West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- Glow disc is perfect for after-dark playdates, flies like a hard plastic Frisbee but softer on doggie mouths
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$11.71Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Field Dog Toy, Philadelphia Eagles$7.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Tennis Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.28Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Air Strike Launcher Dog Toy, 25-in$8.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Charming Pet Animates Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Ropiez Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Bone Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- iFetch Tennis Balls, Standard, 3 Pack$12.50Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
While the disc flies fine and hasn’t shown any damage after a couple of weeks of daily use, it hardly glows in the dark. I even prop it up on coat hooks right next to an exterior light for hours every evening.
My GSD loves this frisbee
My GSD goes through toys as often as I change my socks (so alot lol). He loves to chew and tear toys apart. I’ve had this frisbee for a month or so now, no tears, puncture holes or rips. I’m impressed! It flys pretty well and glows in the dark which is pretty cool. Just make sure to leave it out in the sun during the day to amplify the glowing effect.
Love Frisbee play.
My dog loves these frisbees. She loves to chew and these hold up very well to sharp little teeth. I will keep these on my to order list.
Great for shorter days
Our golden retriever loves to play fetch (or often keep-away) but by the time I get home from work in the Fall/Winter, it is hard to see her toys. This West Paw Zisk disk and Chuckit Max Glow ball solved the issue. Give them a few minutes under a bright light, or few seconds with a UV light and you will get 15-20 minutes of highly visible playtime. I purchased a cheap pocket-sized UV flashlight for quick mobile glow refreshes. I also purchased a Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light to see where she is without the toy in her mouth. These toys stretched our evening exercise fun and it is always comical to see the glowing orbs bouncing across the yard as she runs around in the dark.
small or LARGE
I did not realize there was a small version! We have four of these frisbees (lost/recovered) non-glow-in-the-dark and our nine month old GSD has loved exercising with these since a small pup. When the small glowinthedark showed up :/ I realized/figured out there are separate listings for Large and small, it is not a drop down menu option. Oh well. EVENTUALLY, the small will get destroyed, but these frisbees do last. Not one has bit the dust yet in six months. There are plenty of tooth tears on the inner non-edge center. Highly recommend this brand for durability.
My favorite game
I love to play frisbee but always had to come in when it gets dark. Now I can keep playing! I can see it And it’s nice and soft to catch. I love this frisbee. I think you will, too.
Fun toy. Puppy approved
My 8 month old puppy enjoys playing with this. He’s a hard chewer @ & so far it’s still intact.
Best Frisbee Yet!
Easy for my girl to spot, day or night. Easy to throw far. So far our favorite frisbee.
Nice frisbee.glows good.soft enough for my dogs mouth.very pleased.
not for heavy chewers
Although I had hopes for this frisbee my heavy chewer took only 5 minutes to destroy it