West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Jive: The uber-ball with a groove! (Which makes for a wacky bounce) This chew toy is built for fetch, fits in a standard ball-thrower
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Petstages Mini Dental Triple Pack Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$9.78Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$5.09Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Mini$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Large Tux Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine$19.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
Buy this Ball
Our pittie girl can destroy ANYTHING in nothin flat. I am always ordering the "indestructible" balls and chew toys with rare success. This ball (along with another I will also review) is AMAZING. Hours per day in the pool of unfettered chewing and chasing over an entire summer and only now has just started to get a few tooth marks in it. If you have a destructive chewer...give this a try!
My Coco loves this ball! She is a rat chi mix and she has high energy and is very inquisitive. This ball when tossed bounces this way and that way. Great fun for the both of us! Added bonus, it’s very indestructible!
Good (outdoor) ball
It's too hard to be an indoor ball. As an outdoor ball, it really isn't anything special. Doesn't really bound any different. The color is nice and works well as a toss toy, though. It's a good, durable ball.
West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy
My pitbull loves this ball, especially because it's heavy and makes a thump noise on the floor when he throws it in the air and drops it. Yes, it has teeth marks and little holes, but so far, no pieces have been chewed off, and that's something to be thankful for since my boy is a master destroyer of toys. One of the few toys that can hold up. Unfortunately, he took it out of his toy box and hid it, but I'm sure it will turn up. In the meantime, I also have one in green.
Just the right toughness - Dentist recommended
I saw one of these in my dog's dentist's office as an example of a "recommended toy." My superchewer pit/Lab has had it for a week now and it's soft enough to keep him interested, but tough enough not to get destroyed (or even damaged, so far.)
Not for real chewers
Bought a couple for our lab/Catahoula mix. He has chewed though pretty much every toy we’ve bought him and this one was no match for him. Only good think is i bought a couple so he was able to switch off. But once he got through one (about 2 weeks in) the other was no match. Wouldn’t recommend for really chewers.
We adopted a bullmastiff toddler, 3 yrs old, a couple weeks ago. She LOVES balls! Chasing them, chewing them, carrying them around the house. We have been through numerous varieties trying to find one that can withstand her powerful play. This ball has done it!!! Very impressed!!! We are now buying multiple so we don’t have to always look for her one favorite ball.
Sadly, our dog had this sucker in pieces in minutes. Didn’t even last us a full 24 hours.
Best ball ever..I ordered another one just in case something happens to the first one. He even sleeps with it.
Love My Ball
Best balls ever. We lost my ball in a boat fire few weeks back. Mommy and Daddy bought me a new one Happy Reed