West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Jive: The uber-ball with a groove! (Which makes for a wacky bounce) This chew toy is built for fetch, fits in a standard ball-thrower
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$11.66Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Jumbo Drumstick Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$4.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Starmark Easy Glide DuraFoam Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$1.99Chewy Price$4.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Dental||Glowing & Light-Up|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
171 Customer Reviews
My dog’s favorite ball
My dog is absolutely obsessed with balls and he loves this one above all else. I don’t know why exactly but it’s his favorite. The colors are all bright and beautiful but the light blue is especially so. The material is of superior quality compared to other balls and it has a nice grippy texture that never gets slick with slobber. My dog lost a canine and he likes to adjust the ball in his mouth so that his remaining teeth fit snugly into the grooves, it’s super adorable. The wonky bounce keeps things fun. Also a plus that it floats because he loves playing around the pool with it. It is indestructible and holds up like new forever. He loves this ball so much that he almost always has it by his side and when he loses it he gets depressed and goes into “ball withdrawal.”
Forget throwing a straight line!
To keep our active chewer GSD happy, I decided to try out this "toy" from West Paw. He is an active ball lover but also relishes gnawing on all items ball! This allows him the satisfaction of the chase, the gnaw upon capturing this ball, and it also keeps his mind active as it doesn't sail through the air like a typical ball. This Jive ball has "valleys" on the surface of the ball which causes the ball to twist midair and go in different directions than one would think the trajectory should be? NOT! Additionally, our GSD has not split the jive ball in half after a plus month of use! Happy dog happy life!
Love at first sight
It's a hot day, too hot to go out. Gave this to my dog. He played with it for two hours. When he dropped it, it would bounce and roll around so he could chase it. He didn't need me to do anything. I put it away so he could take a nap. (Also, like that this brand is made in the US by a small company.)
my ball obsessed dog has no interest in this ball and i don't know why
this is an interesting ball but fyi it is super heavy. i have a border collie who obsessed with balls, i even have to put them away sometimes because he won't relax if a ball is out, except this one... no interest at all, he won't even chew it. i love west pay products we have 3 toppls and the tough chew toy and the tug toy but this just hangs around in his toy basket unused. i thought he would go nuts for it.
GREAT TOUGH BALL TOYS!
GREAT TOUGH BALL TOYS! My Staffordshire Bull Terrier and my Boston Terrier puppy can tear up toys quickly; yet they've not torn up this ball yet so I'm giving it a thumbs-up for chewers!
I received a bunch of west paw toys which my pups love but this one is very small for supposedly a large ball. I have 3 labs and this ball I’m afraid that they might choke on it very disappointed
GREAT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
This toy is pretty close to indestructible. I have a TOUGH chewer (A 120 pound black lab) who demolishes ALL toys within basically 20 minutes of receiving them. He has 3 chew toys from this company, one of which is three years old, and they're all still alive. My dog kind of ignores the ball, but the other two toys from this company are still in use. One is a barbell, one is sorta bone shaped. Literally, he has been unable to destroy them though he continues to try. He won't touch the tough chew donut shaped toys I've given him but he does play with these. I highly recommend for your TOUGH chewer.
Great size for my Aussiedoodle
My dog likes this ball. It is too heavy for tossing inside but great outside.
This ball is just about invincible.
I bought this ball in August of 2018 for my rescue puppy Blu who is a lab/pit mix (he was 14lbs at the time but is now 75lbs). Blu grew up with this thing, it's practically his bestfriend! It's been chewed on daily, kicked around the house, through the dishwasher multiple times, roughed up pretty good at dog parks, you name it; after all that, theres still minimal wear and tear. I would not suggest bouncing this around your house due to the weight of it and the erratic way it bounces, but I would absolutely recommend getting this ball if you want something durable and fun for your pup. I just wish I had somebody look at me the way Blu looks at this ball! Pics are of the ball fresh from a hand washing, and Blu's long awaited reunion with it.
No better toy
Our dog went crazy when he got this ball. He had to show it to everyone and wouldn't let us touch it. He had a different one but lost it so this brightened his day.