West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Būmi play toy is built for tug-o-war standoffs and far-flung fetch sessions, flexes to 2x its length and comes in an easy to grab "S" shape
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun—it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Regular$11.90Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Rockin Treat Ball$15.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Nite Ize Flashflight Discuit LED Flying Disc Dog Toy$12.87Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small$14.95Chewy Price
- dealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Monkey Stuffing-Free Squeaky Dog Plush Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$6.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Maybe not for strong chewers
I have a 1 year old lab-pit mix. I am trying to find toys that can last at least a week. This one lasted 20 minutes before she chewed a piece off. Would be great for a less aggressive chewer. I do have some other items from this manufacturer that have lasted so I am not disappointed in the company. Maybe I just didn’t read the description carefully.
Did not hold up to the tugging
Not worth $16 when my small Pom only got 3 days of playing tug-of-war. He is a chewer but this one broke near the end just playing tug-of-war.
They love this
My pitties go nuts over this toy. Thought it was overpriced, but on a dollar-per-fun hour its a bargain.
Tug play time
This is a good tug-of-war play toy, my dog loves it! I bought it for outdoors and it was a hit - great buy!
Rolls like a Rabbit
These are pretty cool toys. My 3 months old poodle pup (small standard/ large mini) likes to play tug with it. If you learn how to throw it just right it rolls in a way that catches the dogs attention much more so than tossing it, and will go pretty far. I think the rolling kicks in the prey instinct and she loves to fetch it. She's 8 lbs currently, and hasn't shown signs of destroying this or any of the other west paw toys we purchased. We discovered west paw by way of Susan Garrett's training videos.
Best toy ever
It hits three categories for my Labrador; retrieve, tug, & chew. It floats, and the orange one is easy to find on land or in the water. It’s perfect. He loves it.
Normally last a long time
West Paw normally makes outstanding dog toys. We love them but this one didn't last more than 60 mins. Still recommend it but not for 6 month GSP.
Not so good!
My puppy had this chewed and destroyed in a few minutes!
Tug of War
Our digs love this toy and have great tug games. It’s very sturdy and holds up well with 2 labs.
Didn't last long
Unfortunately this toy was ripped apart by my lab in 10 minutes