West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hurley chew toy is the bone dogs can't stop picking! Perfectly engineered for long chew sessions, it's perfect for gnawing and fetching
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$18.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Raspberry$18.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- KONG Aqua Dog Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Monster Bone Big Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$20.55Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- JW Pet Rockin Treat Ball$15.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Dental Dog Toy, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Dental||Squeaky|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
250 Customer Reviews
Great for chewers
I have 3 dogs and all are power chewers but one in particular has destroyed everything except black kong. So far these are holding up to her. Two things that the humans like - they are not heavy, so it doesn't sound like they are playing with bowling balls on the hardwoods. They aren't balls so they don't roll away waiting to break an ankle and my ball obsessed dog doesn't hoard them and try to put 2 (or 3 - ugh) in her mouth at once. Will definitely get more of these.
Easy to carry around
I purchased one of these in a smaller size it was such a hit I decided to get the larger one since my Dobie is a big girl now and she loves carrying this toy around. I love West Paw products because of the non-toxic material they use and also made in the USA.
Good chewy toy
As always, delivery at lightning speed. Chewy is awesome. Thus far, the Hurley is holding up well to my destructive baby
Have this toy in blue already. Defied 2 tough-chewing Vizslas. Happy enough to buy a second one with the first still intact months later,
Still holding strong
I've had this toy for over a month and am shocked that my pup has not even been able to puncture it yet. It's great to finally have a quality chew toy that doesn't need replacing in days. Gave 4 stars (4.5 really) because she's not super interested in playing with it over other toy options. Mostly I use it as a hide and seek toy to get her excited to find it. But when she does go for this toy, she chews until she gets bored and falls asleep. Well done, West Paw.
Dog likes it but eats pieces
My dog loves chewing on this but he pulls little bits of rubber off and ingests them, so be careful if you have a persistent chewer.
Did not work out
My 9 month old Sheltie loved this toy. He carried it around everywhere he went. However after 3 days he started pulling apart the side that has the West Paw logo. Little rubber pieces started falling off everywhere. He did not destroy the smooth side. I would like to see this item made without the paw print embossed on the side. Had to throw it away. Hoping to find something more durable for him.
Lasts long for Heavy Chewers - Large Dog
Excellent toy for my Large Pitbull who is a senior and a heavy chewers. Lasts a long time as well.
This is the second time purchasing this toy and unfortunately it didn’t even make it through the night this time. Other West Paw products last much longer!
not for aggressive chewers
My lab loves these but they only last for a week if I'm lucky, she gets her teeth into the end that has the logo "WESTPAW" and destroys it! my suggestion would be NOT to emboss it, she doesn't do this to the smooth side. I have purchased several and it happens every time, so disappointing because she really likes them but $17 a week for a toy, nope not doing that.