Wisdom Panel Premium Breed Identification & Health Condition Identification DNA Test For Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Find out which breeds are represented in your dog’s genes and trace his ancestry back to his great-grandparents through comparison to a DNA database built from samples of over 1.7 million other dogs.
- Comprehensive screening, with over 200 tests for genetic health conditions.
- Includes the MDR1 medication sensitivity test to discover potential adverse reactions to certain commonly used medications.
- Discover his ideal weight range based on his DNA so you can help him maintain a healthy weight.
- Testing is easy and fast using a simple swab of the insides of his cheeks, and results typically arrive in as few as 3 weeks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEmbark Breed Identification & Health Condition Identification DNA Test for Dogs$139.00Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- DealWisdom Panel Essential Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs$74.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Wisdom Panel Breed Discovery Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs$79.99Chewy Price
- DealEmbark Breed Identification DNA Test for Dogs$99.00Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Yogasleep Rohm Travel White Noise Sound Machine$25.42Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Heather Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Yogasleep Dohm Classic Sound Machine, White$47.99Chewy Price
- RelaxoPet Pro Pet Sound Bag$19.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hoodie Calming Cap for Dogs, Navy Blue, X-Large$13.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Dog Speaker$59.99Chewy Price
- Yogasleep Dohm Natural Sound Machine$40.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Shed Defender Sport Dog Onesie, Columbia Blue, Large$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Did tests on both our dogs… May’s outcome made sense. Australian Healer and border collie plus bits of other herding type breeds. She had been shuffled around quite a-bit before I found her. Tip was a bit surprising and explains some of his behaviors - Australian Healer and English Springer Spaniel and bits of other breeds. - he was supposed to be full Healer - he was purchased from Amish puppy sellers at the stockyards by a friend and ended up coming to our farm. He is long legged, has button ears, a soft curly guard coat, always has his nose to the ground and is quite the hunter. Herding…. not so much. I asked the vet how he could be so tall coming from two shorter legged breeds. He smiled and said, “ahhh the beauty of genetics” Very worthwhile. Gives you insight on behaviors your dog might be exhibiting - helps you understand what makes them tick - helps with training too. when you mix breeds you never know which breed traits will dominate. Clear instructions. Easy mailing. Good communication. Useful information. Happy with product.
Mixed up results
You pay a lot of money for this DNA test only to have them mix up your results and then not even own up to it. They claim our dog is 70 pct pit bull and 30 pct Rottweiler. Our dog looks nothing like either we were told she was a hound and looks exactly like a hound. Personally I would think they should have sent us another kit. We are going to submit another kit through embark.
Easy to collect sample, great communication, fast results and a wealth of information! I got a great deal during prime days so was also a super reasonable price. User platform for registering the kit and obtaining results and information was extremely user friendly and easy to read/ navigate. Very pleased with purchase and results. So neat to see my boys family members!
The rescue we got our dog from told us she was a Beagle mix, but everyone kept mistaking her for having german shepherd, so we got this test. Turns out she doesn't have any beagle in her at all! But she does have 6% german shepherd. I got this test because I wanted to know if she would have any genetic health complications, and thankfully she doesn't! Really happy with the process and the results.
Easy to Use
Very easy to use, instructions very simple. Sent the swabs off and within a couple days received a email that they had gotten the swabs and were starting to process them, just waiting for the results( which they said takes a couple weeks) .
I would highly recommend Wisdom Panel. The overall process was so smooth, easy & fast. The results were wonderful, and I feel very accurate. I did not pre-load any pics of my dog prior to the results and they were able to determine his eye color, hair type, hair color and even his tail (saying it was short). This told me they were spot on with the testing. Amazing! You will be pleased if you do this for your pets. Thank you!
“Yes” He is an Aussie.
I am extremely pleased with this company. Communication!!!!! I was not left wondering if I did everything right. While waiting and after results they kept me in the loop. I feel I got my monies worth with the amount of info received and their format is fun and upbeat.
Recieved results for my fur baby in only 10 days, and they updated it to add more relatives 2 days later. I'm so impressed & have already recommended this genetic testing to all my friends & family.
Couldn't ask for an easier test. Instructions were clear and the return mail a breeze. Just waiting for results!
DNA and Health Analysis
This kit was easy to use and the results came back quickly. The analysis you get with the premium kit is so comprehensive, it even detailed the unique coloring of my dog's coat.