Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It has a fresh rosemary scent is naturally relaxing and it's designed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without any harsh chemicals.
- Holistic, vet approved, naturally derived and just as effective as some collars, pills, chewables and drops, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Powerful enough to eliminate pests on fur and skin, yet safe enough to use around the whole family and on dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, kittens and seniors. Use it as often as needed.
- This 3-in-1 plant-based formula has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and helps kill fleas on carpet, furniture, bedding, flooring, cat condos and in dog kennels.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable flea protection that's powered by nature and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 24-oz bottle$14.93Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.18Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$31.31Chewy Price$34.00List Price$29.74Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 24-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...||Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil....||Deionized Water, Essential Oils Of Cedarwood, Peppermint...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Anti-Parasitic, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Pest Control||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
I messed up the date when my dog needed his next Bravecto tablet, and he got fleas from a friend’s cat. Needless to say, I was desperate. Between the time I ordered Bravecto and then gave it to my dog, I bought this product and covered everything in it-floors, bed, dog, etc. ALONG WITH washing everything in sight and vacuuming, this stuff got rid of the majority of the fleas! Fleas were off my dog before even eating the Bravecto! (Per our vet!!) Hopefully no more fleas, but in a moment of desperation, this stuff does the job. Smells awesome too
I love the way this smells. I had some baby kitties come to my house. Won’t let me touch them so have been spraying the area where they go to try and keep the flea population down. Works on ants too. I sprayed the area where their food is to keep the ants out of it.
Great Smelling Bug Spray
I bought this to use on me because it was all natural and it works great!! Smells so much better than other bug sprays too!!
Rosemary Pet Flea and Tick Spray
I hate the smell and it is very greasy. I washed it off Winnie right after spraying and she seemed relieved (and so was I). The smell is still in the air. It is nauseating and my eyes are burning. I am very disappointed in the product.
Effective & Pleasant
I wanted to try a non-chemical alternative to flea and tick control for the house itself although I treat my dog with Rx tick and flea drops every month. Packaged well, great branding… Still I was skeptical… Until I started spraying… It smells amazing with the Cedarwood and rosemary, and it seems very effective so far. It smells so good that I actually enjoy using it weekly with a light spritz on bedding, carpet and upholstery. Sturdy bottle and an easy application that doesn’t seem overwhelming in the air to the dogs and my allergies.
Dog hated it - it made her beautiful Chow fur all sticky and did no good against ticks. Had to chase her down and almost sit oh her to apply it. Ordered two in different scents - returned them.
Smells great but doesn't seem to deter pesky tiny fleas.
Did not work.
This did not help with fleas. It just made the house smell.
I'll be darned, the stuff works
I started using Wondercide Flea & Tick for my old dog last year when he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. We live in a Lyme endemic area, and I was very concerned about the pesticides in the usual products for a dog whose system was already battling a serious disease. When I received my first order, that day he came in the house with an adult Black-legged tick crawling up his leg. I grabbed it, put it in the bathroom sink, gave it a spritz of Wondercide, and watched it curl up its legs and die. Although I have since been bitten twice myself, and now suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease, my dog was fine. He has since passed over the Bridge, but my other dog is still being spritzed every three days with Wondercide, and it looks like things are still going well. I can't say for a certainty that these products will work for everyone, but they have worked for me ... or at least my dogs. I need to get their human insect repellant and try that, too, I guess.
doesn't really work well as they say
I can use everyday but the fleas do not die and my cat is miserable for at least a whole day and the oil is supposed help with skin but makes it worst.. will not buy again