Wysong Archetype Raw Chicken Diet Freeze-Dried Ferret Food, 7.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Freeze-dried food designed to mimic what your ferret would eat in the wild.
- Features chicken as the first ingredient with healthy fats to protect against free radical and oxidation degradation.
- Contains plant nutrients, nutraceuticals, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins and minerals with an array of micronutrients.
- Meat-based diet rich in proteins and amino acids for health benefits.
- Contains no starch or non-nutritional additives for a safe and reliable option for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wysong Archetype Raw Rabbit Diet Freeze-Dried Ferret Food, 7.5-oz bag$22.69Chewy Price$26.19List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 10-lb$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Non-GMO Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Wysong Epigen 90 Starch Free Dry Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$31.09Chewy Price$29.54Autoship Price
- Mazuri Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Young Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$40.94Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.89Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Food, 8-lb bag$21.97Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Hamster & Gerbil Food, 2.5-lb bag$11.08Chewy Price$12.06List Price$10.53Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$52.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Small World Complete Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$4.32Chewy Price$4.10Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Organs, Ground Chicken Bone...||Rabbit, Natural Flavor, Taurine...||Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Protein...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Special Diet||Raw, Starch Free, High-Protein||Raw, Starch Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I like this for my ferret, since a lot of ferret kibbles on the market are actually not suited for ferrets. This provides adequate nutrition . This doesn’t take much preparation m. You mix this with a little bit of water and wait for about 10 minutes. Our kit adjusted to this very well.I do have a small concern as I found a beak? Or nail in this food. I removed it. Just be cognizant and inspect the food when you prepare it. I would not leave this sitting out all day because it gets hard/stcky and sticks to the bowl.
smells decent. they love it!
PLEASE READ FOR HELPFUL INFO AND GOOD REVIEW**Finally got this today. I ordered two bags because I didn’t know how big they were. I poured some in their bowl along with some warm water to make it soft. I then mixed it with their kibble and added some of their powder to top it off. They immediately started eating it! Definitely worth the money if your ferret isn’t a picky eater and want something a little more natural. The smell honestly isn’t bad either. Also keep this in a cool place since it’s freeze-dried! Don’t keep freeze-dried products out if it’s over 75 F it will ruin the nutrients in the product!
the only food they eat
Ferrets are picky eaters. This is the only food I can get into them.It's sometimes hard to find. Chewy had plenty.
I don’t like it
It’s no good my baby don’t like it please don’t waste your money
Every Last Bite GONE
My babies loved this mixed with warm water! All 7 of them gobbled up every last bit and licked the plate!
My boys love this food! I mix it with their regular dry food it's like a treat for them and its nutritious so I don't have to worry about empty calories
Don't waste your money!
I have a female and male ferret Ruby and K2Caramel neither one would eat this food/treat all day I monitored my fur babies they had only eaten their normal diet left every piece where I placed them so I say try if you want to waste the money
Wising chicken ferret food
Our fur babies love this food. It was something new we tried and they gobbled it up in no time, love it
can't live without it
My cat has to have this at every wet meal or she will not eat if they ever stop making it I have a problem!
This is a really good additive to use in addition to using Wysong Epigen 90, it helps buff up the fat that the Wysong kibble lacks. Wysong is one of the best brand for ferrets out there. Have used this in times by itself and added water to make it into a paste when I've had sick little ones and some will accept a piece of it as a treat. Otherwise I mostly sprinkle this and mix it in with their kibble.