Wysong Geriatrx Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically designed to fulfill the nutritional needs of aging cats requiring fewer calories than more active adult cats.
- This healthy cat food's lower caloric density and higher food bulk helps reduce the glycemic index and lower the body's weight set point of older cats.
- A micro-nutrient dense diet and contains fresh ingredients and healthy fats, to help protect your pet from free radical/oxidation degradation.
- This all natural formula is preserved with mixed tocopherols and includes phytonutrients from fresh plant sources.
- Proudly made right here in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Solid Gold Five Oceans SeaBream & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Five Oceans Shrimp & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Surf & Turf Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Triumph Turkey Formula for Kittens Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.56Chewy Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox Chicken & Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Five Oceans Shreds with Real Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$19.53Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.55Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Meow Me A River with Basa in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Turkey Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Turkey Meal...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Weight Management||—||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Cats need meat not starch
This bag contains "Brown Rice, Peas, Oat Groats, Potato Protein." Cats cannot digest these ingredients. Why put it in cat food? Also has MSG cleverly hidden under "natural flavor." Why put MSG in your food?
New food recieved
Although I am overall happy with my order. The person who took it on the phone seemed to be have a problem accessing products I normally order. Hence tut he dry food I recieved. I actually wanted the uretric formula. I will use what I recieved hopefully it will be ok as one of my cats is supposed to j.g ave urinary tract food
Cats love this!
I think the last order to arrive was a slightly different formula, as the kibble shapes were different. But they mowed it down and love it!
Good for older kitties
My 11yr old car seems to enjoy this food. I noticed that she appears to have more energy.
cat food thoughts
Hopefully this food will help them lose weight. They are 2 older cats who love to eat. I've heard this is a good food for overweight cats. They don't like it as much as fancy feast but will eat it. Your thoughts are appreciated in return. Thanks, Vale
I have some cats that are getting up there in age and they still want to eat a little bit of dry kibble with the wet food. This seems to be a great tasting kibble as none of my cats have turned their noses up at it yet! Seems well balanced as well.
Sadly my cat would not eat it
I have a rescue geriatric Persian who had been eating Nulo. I needed to put her on a geriatric formula and since I have my other Persian on the Wysong Uretic, thought that Wysong would be the one for her. She just would not eat it! I even tried to soak it in water. No matter what I did, she turned her nose up at her. Great ingredients but I can't buy this again due to a cat who won't touch it.
My 2 14 yr old spoiled siamese kitties like it!!
I mix it with another senior cat food and they like it! They eat canned food primarily but I leave hard food out and they eat it whenever they want a snack in between. They are some picky eaters too!
Didn't touch it :(
Even though we diluted this food and gradually added more as a week went by, Scootch didn't touch it when we finally gave it to him straight out of the bag. Very disappointed. Gave 3 stars because I really don't know how else to rate it?
I like it but I don't eat it
Not sure the kitties are crazy about it, but they need calorie control, so this dry food is perfect.