Wysong Optimize Beef Heart & Liver Dog, Cat & Ferret Food Topper, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutrient-rich food topper adds flavor and variety to the diet of dogs, cats and ferrets.
- Substantial chunks of real meat are designed to resemble the carnivorous diets that nature intended.
- Contains New Zealand green lipped mussels for amino acids and joint health and organic mushrooms to stimulate the immune system.*
- DentaTreat supplement adds great taste, improves oral health* and is a source of enzymes, probiotics and other micronutrients.
- Just one ounce of the topper greatly increase the protein value of any canned or dry food. Can also be fed as a standalone meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wysong Optimize Chicken Dog, Cat & Ferret Food Topper, 8-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Meat Sprinkles Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 2-oz bag$8.05Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.65Autoship Price
- Nandi Karoo Ostrich Meat Sprinkles Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 2-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Gut Health Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Skin & Coat Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Freely Beneficial Broth Tranquility Blend Dry Dog Food Topper, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Beef Liver Sprinkles Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 5.6-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Jinx Freeze Dried Salmon Dry Dog Food Topper, 3-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Skin & Coat Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 0.12-oz, pack of 12$7.44Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.07Autoship Price
- FLAVORS Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food Topper & Treat Mix, 3.1-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Green Lipped Mussel...||Chicken, Green Lipped Mussel, Cheddar Cheese...||Salmon, Green Lipped Mussel, Cheddar Cheese...||Pumpkin Flakes, Kale, Blueberry, Turmeric, Ginger||Potatoes, Carrots, Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil.|
|Special Diet||Organic||Organic||Organic||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Vegan||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping||Food Topping, Dehydrated|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care||Hip & Joint Support||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
When I first opened product, they seemed into it
But,, after initial interest, they didn't touch it. It smells really, really strong (probably why they were interested when I opened) Will not buy again
in place of dream treats
the dogs would not touch them someone said to ue them in place of dream treats which are out of stock did not work
Been out of stick for months now. Should just take ut off the menu if we never are allowed to buy it anymore.
I know this is supposed to be a healthy food for them but I can not seem to get my ferrets to eat the freeze dried foods at all. Just the feel of them makes my skin crawl but if it's good for them I'll try it.
Fantastic ferret food!
I alternate between this and the other available flavors (Salmon & chicken). It’s the only high quality food my ferrets will eat since they won’t eat hard kibble. I would feed these exclusively if I could afford it, but I mix it with Marshall’s Chicken Select (decent quality and crumbly enough for my ferrets) to make it last longer.
Wanted to reduce carbs and increase protein in my dogs diet. This was recommended to me. She seems to like it and eats her meals right up. Think she prefers the salmon flavor.
Owner of 5 Ferrets. One of my girl ferrets will pick it out the dish and go hide to eat.
My Cat Loves These!
I usually add on top of his wet food, but can also be used as a treat. My cat goes crazy for it! If you're having a hard time getting your pet to eat something just stick some of these pieces in.
Stinky, but worth it!
My Welsh Corgi LOVES these - and he is on a holistic diet. They're very powdery, but the leftover powder can be sprinkled onto food. They're pretty stinky, but he seems to really like them.