Zesty Paws Calming Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites are a relaxing soft chew pet supplement with paw-some ingredients that support cool composure for cats with regular stress.
- Includes a clinically studied form of L-Theanine to help promote a sense of relaxation and calmness for your feline friend.
- Features an advanced, clinically studied form of ashwagandha that may help promote a sense of relaxation from external stressors.
- Includes valerian root, melatonin, chamomile, vitamin B1 and L tryptophan to provide calming support for nervous, hyperactive and restless behavior.
- Your cat can’t resist these bacon-flavored, bite-sized chewables!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$30.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealComfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$63.31Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Calming Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.79Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Tryptophan 50 mg, Valerian Root 20 mg, Chamomile 15 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...||L-Tryptophan, Chamomile Flower, Thiamine Mononitrate...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (Vitamin B1), L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine. Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum...||Products Facts: Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 67 mg C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 11 mg L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand) 10.5 mg Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Bacon||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||--|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming, High-Energy|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
282 Customer Reviews
Not for my crew
I was really hoping these would be a hit but my kitties looked at me like I was crazy. They are kinda hard and they have a vitamin smell to them. I think if the salmon flavor had been stronger and the treat was softer they would have tried it.
Smell Bad and Kittens Wouldn't Eat Them
I've never tried calming treats for cats but wanted something for my kittens to help them settle down at night. Unfortunately, my two five month-old kittens wouldn't eat the treats and they smelled gross for being "bacon flavored." The smell reminded me of those hair skin and nail supplements that have the biotin in them. I gave half of one treat to each kitten, but they would just sniff at it. One of them tried eating it and actually gagged and spat it back out! The only thing that helped was crushing a treat into their food but they will not eat unless absolutely hungry so I think they can still smell the treat on their food. However, the treats do seem to help relax the kittens by bedtime (if you can get them to eat the treats...)
One loves it, the other won't touch it
One of my furry roommates suffers anxiety, so we decided to give this a try. The treats have a very pungent odor which some cats love. One of my little will take the treat, but who does not suffer anxiety sniffs, licks and walks away. I gave the treat to a friend who has three cats, one of which is aggressive toward another. None of her cats will touch the treat.
I was honestly shocked to see so many poor reviews - but I guess you can only do so much if your cat isn’t into it, and we just happen to be among the lucky ones who have a cat that enjoys it. Our cat Evander is a former street cat turned indoor-only and he can be incredibly saucy + easily stressed by a number of things (which often ends up poorly for our younger cat who is just about half his size and takes the brunt of his boredom at best and a punching bag for his aggression at worst). He’s ~14 lbs. so we’re able to give him up to 4 treats a day but two is enough to make him a snuggly purrball and I’m SHOCKED. This cat is almost completely immune to most medications - the vet had us try gabapentin and even Prozac with no luck, like the Hulk getting handcuffed. I’ll always have this in stock for him now. I can’t believe how well it works.
Cats wouldn't eat it.
I can't really say if these worked or not because neither of my cats would eat it and one of them eats EVERYTHING. I left for an overnight trip and figured these would be great for my younger cat. I tried to give it to them before I left for work the day before, and then I tried to give it to them right before I left for the night. I came back the following night and the treats were on the floor, not even a nibble out of them. The treat size is a little big, so maybe that is why, but my little man has never had a problem with treat size. I gave them to my nephew to see if his cat ate them, but I have not heard back yet.
wrong flavor, cat wouldn't eat them
I ordered this product for Autoship because my cat would only eat the bacon flavor of these treats and I can never find them anywhere. I was very excited to see a 60 count of the bacon flavor, but unfortunately, Chewy sent me the Salmon flavor. The first time I thought it was a fluke, but then I got sent a salmon flavor again and my cat will not eat these. I had to cancel my Autoship.
YUK! CALM THEM DOWN DUE TO MOVING?
i TRIED TI GIVE MY BOYS A LITTLE TREAT AND SOMETHING THAT WILL CALM THEM DOWN DUE TO MOVING. They wouldn't go near these! One tried one and spit it back out. if my cats don't like them I doubt any cats will like them.
My cat wanted nothing to do with it.
My cat, who eats everything, would not eat these. They have a very strong herbal smell and even when we crushed it to hide it in his food he wanted nothing to do with it.
Do Not Buy
Save your money. Like most other reviewers's cats, mine didn't eat them. They seemed excited at first but when I put the chews out for them to eat they walked away. I've cut it into tiny pieces and buried it in their wet or dry food and they'll refuse to eat the food. Only way one of my cats sorta ate some was by rubbing it in my fingers into fine powder, sprinkled over wet food and tossed some dry food. Even then he didn't really eat the food.
Cat Calming Treats
My cats won't eat these calming treats. I have tried several cat calming cats by different companies.My cats won't eat any of them. I should have checked out the reviews before buying. If cat companies are going to make cat calming chews please find out what flavors cats like first!! I'm done buying cat calming treats.Since the cats don't eat them, the chews don't calm cats. Might as well call them cat treats and lower the price!! Hopefully the collars will work.