Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real fish is features as the top 2 ingredients.
- 100% free from potatoes, chicken, eggs, tapioca, corn, wheat and soy.
- Crafted with added vitamins and minerals to support overall health.
- Made in the USA.
- Made using an animal-based protein to help fuel muscles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$56.29Chewy Price$53.48Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Lamb & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Guinea Fowl Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$89.29Autoship Price
- Zignature Lamb Formula Small Bites Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$90.70Chewy Price$93.99List Price$86.16Autoship Price
- Zignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Zignature Kangaroo Formula Small Bites Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Grain-Free Trout & Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$13.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Trout, Salmon Meal, Oats...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oats...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Oats...||Trout, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Chicken-Free, With Grain, Non-GMO||Pea-Free, Chicken-Free, With Grain, Non-GMO||Pea-Free, Chicken-Free, With Grain, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
It appears Zignature has changed the formula of the Select Cuts Trout and Salmon. My dogs no longer like it. They used to gobble their food. Now one dog refuses some of her meals or only eats part of it, and the other lays in front of his food bowl before he finally decides to eat it. The original formula was very dark colored and they loved it. I will try the turkey before I give up on Zignature.
My German Shepherd used to love this food, but with the last few bags she's alternated between refusing to eat half her meals to eating normally. For a dog that usually inhales her food, to suddenly refuse to eat is not normal. The only difference I've noticed is that the bags she skips meals with is a lighter kibble than what we used to get. When the kibble is the darker color, she is back to normal.
suspicions seemed to be true
Based on reviews and research we purchased Zignature trout and Salmon because of issues commonly associated with the English Bulldog breed. Up to this point I would’ve given positive reviews, but I’ve noticed the color of kibble seemed to change, not to mention our dogs stool. After reading other reviews, my suspicion about a recipe change seems to be confirmed as well. Along with other reviews, I’ve also noticed the kibble smelling stronger than normal. The food has often had a smell, but the last two bags we’ve purchased have smelled even stronger. Unfortunately I think we’re going to have to make a change.
My boy has several food allergies and after lots of searching to find an affordable food that he could have, we found Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon. He loved it and even though it definitely has a "fish food" smell, I was so glad to find something at a decent price that he could eat without fear of a reaction to allergens. Unfortunately they recently changed the recipe and it now contains flax, which he can't have. We will have to switch to something else. Others who have allergy concerns, keep an eye out for changing ingredients!
We've had my dog on this food for a while now. At first it was great. However, the last 2 bags have been awful. The smell is so bad that we gag trying to feed it. I'm not sure if they changed the formula and we are just sensitive to the fish smell or if the bags are going bad. But, be warned. It is SMELLY. We will be switching to something else because we just can't stomach the smell anymore.
Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon has worked well for our English Bulldog so far. Tear stains, fold gunk, and tail pocket funk have seemed to improve since we’ve started our dog on this food. Seems like the price for a 25lb bag of has gone up recently, which is why I won’t rate this food higher. I’m very pleased with how quickly Chewy shipped this order. Ordered it during Christmas week, and it arrived prior to Christmas Eve. I’ve been impressed with our last two Chewy orders. If only the price of this food went back to what it was.
My dog does not like the food but...
It's certainly not fair to give a bad rating because my dog does not like the food. This item was highly recommended by a good friend whose dog has allergies issues. I bought a full bag of this food and my Daisy would not eat it.......I'm giving a 5 star rating on behalf of my friend, since her dogs apparently loves the food. Unfortunately they live in NY so I couldn't even give her the food that I have remaining in the bag. :( Also, the 5 star rating represents my past purchases with Chewy.
Very good kibble
My dogs like this dry kibble and their stools are soft and formed (sorry, RN here).
Didn't work for allergies
Saw this food posted on a doberman group someone reccomend this for their dobies food allergies so I decided to give it a try bought a few bags since food allergies take a few weeks to show if the new food works or not midway through her hives have started up again and some stomach upset so sadly this limited ingredient food didn't help my girl will be having to go a different route .
This seems like it's for small dogs. I have a 100 pound German Shepherd. This kibble is the size of Rice Krispies. It is tiny. Won't get again, because my dog chokes on it because he can't chew it all.