Zignature Trout & Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Trout and Salmon from the cold waters of the Northwestern USA.
- Trout provides a high-quality source of complete protein loaded with essential heart-friendly Omega-3 Fatty Acids, is rich in Vitamin B12, and provides Niacin, B6, Phosphorus and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$40.68Chewy Price$38.65Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$36.99Chewy Price$52.68List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealLivelong Healthy & Strong Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$48.16Chewy Price$45.75Autoship Price
- DealZignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$61.95Chewy Price$62.28List Price$58.85Autoship Price
- DealInception Fish Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- DealZignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$51.34Chewy Price$51.48List Price$48.77Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Escalloped Style Dinner with Salmon & Shrimp Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Grain-Free 96% Real Beef Dinner Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$50.28List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Lamb Recipe Wet Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$32.94Chewy Price$31.29Autoship Price
- DealZignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$47.77Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Liberty Limited Ingredient Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- DealLivelong Healthy & Strong Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$33.30Chewy Price$48.16List Price$31.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Trout, Fish Broth, Salmon...||Ocean Whitefish, Fish Broth, Peas...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Salmon Meal...||Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Shar pei owner 35 years
Expensive but horrible couldn't get my dog or several other dogs to eat this Should really analyze this recipe in this food the smell from either the chickpeas the blend is horrible You would think salmon and trout that your dog couldn't resist,But would not eat it, I had bought 2 cases of this food for almost $40 a case Ended up donating it For people that have hard times And their dogs hopefully they might eat it
Unfortunately, I will be returning this food because my elderly dog has problems eating it. She loves it but really struggles. She still eats the Zignature kibble and loves it too.
Best Limited Ingredient Food
My dog has many protein allergies and egg, gluten, grains, potatoes. This is one of the only foods I have found that is actually limited ingredient. My dog loves the taste of the wet food and the dry kibble as well.
all 9 dogs loved it!!
bought this to replace another canned fish food no longer available. I have 9 little dogs (all rescues) and I give them canned tuna or salmon a couple times a week. My little Pekingnese would not eat either one, but he dove into this food and licked his bowl clean. No problems with texture of food or smell, contrary to other reviews. I like the ingredients and it gives me a chance to get some fish into my Peke. very happy to find this food.
He eats every bite!!
It’s been such a struggle to find something I can mix in with my Golden Retriever’s food to get him to eat more. This is it! He devours it :-)
Not their favorite
Our 3 GSDs don’t love this one. We will power thru the rest of them but frequently this doesn’t get completely eaten. They love the kangaroo and lamb fwiw
Excellent food or special treat
Our dog (Beagle and hound mix, rescue) loves this, we use it mostly as a treat but it's a good formulation and a main line wet dog food. It comes in many flavors, we just settled on Trout & Salmon.
VERY surprised my dog wont touch this…
My dog loves loves loves fishy foods, thats why I was extremely shocked that she wouldn’t touch this canned food, she gave it a lick then backed up to wait for something else. My dog used to be a stray so she loves stinky foods, I guess this one wasn’t stinky enough. it makes sense because I usually give her honest kitchen fish broth and this canned food doesnt smell as strongly of fish. I only ordered this because of the reviews talking about how much it stinked of fish, but honestly its not that strong. I will donate the rest of these cans to a foster dog I know and probably revert back to honest kitchen or try a more pure fish wet food.
Healthy, “honest” food.
My dogs (all 3) love zignature. They are also the only company I know that states “no carrageenan “ on the front of the label. My dogs are older, and one has bone cancer. If you are unfamiliar with carrageenan, it is used as a filler in many dog foods. It has no nutritional value and it is also an inflammatory. Two of my dogs also experience chronic ear problems. So, I limit the amount of chicken and beef they eat. They get mostly fish, duck and venison. It helps a lot. My 2 male dogs Can be picky. But they readily eat the zignature. Granted, I won’t buy the kangaroo or other exotic varieties (I’m opposed), but the fish varieties are wholesome and just what I expect from a quality dog food. It is a bit pricey. But Chewy had/has an excellent deal on a case of the fish. Highly recommend!
So Many Allergy’s
My 15.9 cocker spaniel is allergic to everything. So we were told by a pet Dermatologist that we should keep him on fish or salmon. Zignature is the only dog food we found with multiple fish products.