Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, Zilla Night Black Heat Incandescent Reptile Bulb provides focused heat where you need it. Photons emitted by the filament are trapped by its dark tint, with little visible light shining through. The spot bulb provides a focused beam of energy to heat the air inside the enclosure, creating the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. This bulb is made from glass containing rare earth-black phosphors to simulate the moon’s natural glow, for nocturnal viewing without disturbing your reptile’s day and night cycles. The heavy-duty filaments yield many hours of peak performance.
- Provides more focused ambient heat without disruptive visual light
- Gentle glow is perfect for nocturnal habits and shy species activities, does not emit visual light which can be disruptive to the creature or room
- Contains rare earth-black phosphors to simulate the moon’s natural glow
- Focused heat allows reptiles to move away and regulate their body temperatures
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of peak performance
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Do not touch lamp or fixtures while operating. Heat is generated by this lamp. Keep away from combustible materials. Position and shield fixture so that reptiles are unable to touch lamp. Keep out of the reach of children.
See all items by Zilla