Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-maintenance option that is ideal for starter kits or new pet parents
- Rolls out like a carpet and can be cut to fit various sizes of habitats
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate pet's sensitive feet
- Carpet-like material won't be accidentally ingested and is treated with a biodegradable enzyme that reduces odor
- Simply rinse the reusable liner with cold tap water to clean
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Forest Bark Natural Fir Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zilla Fir & Sphagnum Peat Moss Mix Reptile Bedding, 22.7-L bag$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Earth Loose Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag$28.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding, 24-qt bag$25.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Exo Terra Riverbed Sand Brown Aquatic Terrarium Substrate, 10-lb bag$13.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Turtle Large Natural River Pebbles, 10-lb bag$18.88Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 3.6-qt$6.13Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.82Autoship Price
- Zilla Ground English Walnut Shell Reptile Bedding, 5-qt bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Sand Mat Desert Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 47.5-in$33.38Chewy Price$49.99List Price$31.71Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 3.6-qt$5.25Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.99Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Earth Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt$13.31Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.64Autoship Price
- Zilla Lizard Litter Aspen Chip Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag, bundle of 3$61.08Chewy Price$62.97List Price$58.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||—||—||Cardboard / Paper||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Don't listen to tank size on box!!
Product is nice and arrives fast. But do not listen to the tank size suggestion on the box as it is not the same. Needed one for a 20gal tank, so I ordered the 20gal one. The mat was not the right size, like 4 inches too short. Next time I will be sure to read the measurements and not just base it off suggested tank size.
Sizing not clear
I have a 50 gallon fish tank, so naturally I ordered the 55 gallon liner. I ordered two so I could clean one and have another while waiting for the first one to dry. The liner was way too long and not near wide enough. I ended up having to cut both of them and now I basically spent double the amount for one liner. Very bummed and upset. It does look nice though . . . Norbert is happy, so I guess that's all that matters . . .
Chewy had exactly what we were in need of for our Bearded Dragons. I find it nice at times to have the one stop shopping on the items that are harder to find as well as the ones that are not. I do an auto ship for supplies for our dogs and it is always awesome and has been flawless.
A great company fast friendly service item's always as described items are delivered very quickly
Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green
Just what I needed and delivery was fast... Will use them again....
We have a 75 gallon tank for our lizard and in the past we’ve had to cut other mats to fit it and they still didn’t fully cover it. We found these and they are absolutely perfect. They meet all the edges perfectly! Now that we have a mat that fits, it doesn’t seem to get kicked around as much either which is great!
bad fit if you have the right tank 4 ur pet.
definitely not for bearded dragons, which is on the box. It’s not wide enough for anything but maybe a gecko or a snake. I have a 80 gal equivalent Zen and was gonna cut it down. There’s literally like 6 inches uncovered. Thank god I already have TWO rugs in there to cover the whole thing.
Zilla terrarium green liner
Have used these for long time. Price for this product is unmatchable. Work really good.
These are amazing
I've had the same 50g liner for nearly 4 years that I continuously clean and it's perfect. Great quality, easy to clean. I have a 10 year old bearded dragon who loves it. I tend to take it out, shake it off outside, then lay it on the floor and vacuum it with my vacuum cleaner. Every once in a while I'll wash and rinse it. It's not the most absorbent liner out there and I sometimes have to scrub the bottom of the tank when liquids seep through, but it gets the job done, a lot less messier than substrates like sand(you shouldn't use sand). I recommend getting 2 so you can rotate them when you clean their cage and liner. Just bought a new liner for my upgraded tank, size 75g, and also bought one for my lizard's 20g travel terrarium, for when we go out of town (in the photo). Worth every penny, a lot easier to use and clean than other substrates, I highly recommend it.
I've been using these reptile carpets for awhile and they work really well!! I have never had any problems with my leopard gecko's claws or teeth getting stuck in it! It doesn't hold any smell and is really easy to clean! Would recommend!