Reward your dog with farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Oral Health Deer Shank Bone Dog Chew. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this chew gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using shank bone, which is full of nutrients and marrow, it’s wrapped with a beef esophagus over the top for added flavor. The bone is then naturally air dried to retains its nutrients in a shelf-stable form that is long-lasting and palatable. And for your peace of mind, all Ziwi shank bones are sourced from New Zealand deer, which are raised on traceable, grass-fed and open range farms.
- 100% sourced from ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms with proteins that are free-range and grass-fed.
- Shanks include natural nutrients and marrow, and wrapped a beef esophagus for added palatability.
- Chewing helps to improve your dog’s dental hygiene and decreases bad breath.
- Naturally air dried to retains its nutrients in a shelf-stable form that is long-lasting and palatable.
- All-natural chews contain no artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Ziwi