Zonisamide Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Zonisamide is an anticonvulsant used to treat epilepsy in pets. Zonisamide Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 300-mg$1.03Chewy Price$0.98Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Chew for Dogs Chicken Flavored, 50-mg, 30 Chews$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$59.49List Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 6-mg, 45 Chews$56.35Chewy Price$53.53Autoship Price
- Pergolide Compounded Oral Liquid Marshmallow Flavored for Horses, 1-mg/mL, 60 mL$70.00Chewy Price$66.50Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 9 mL$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 10-mg/mL, 90 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
This stuff is a godsend
Zonisamide has worked wonders for my dog for months & since he is only 6 1/2lbs it can be hard to find pills at the right dosage, so this liquid makes things so much easier to adjust the amount given. Zonisamide is a great first choice for when your dog starts having seizures. Eventually, you may have to add a second drug or switch to another, but since it generally has so few side effects it can be the ideal first line of defense.