Zoo Med Creatures CreatureTherm Reptile Terrarium Heater
About This Item
- 4-watt heater for reptiles.
- Built to be energy-efficient.
- Designed to be easy to use.
- Also ideal for arachnids, insects and more.
- Crafted for use with your glass terrarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealZoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$49.23Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 25 Watts$4.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 25 Watts$7.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealFluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.35Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 50-w bulb$17.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 25 Watts$7.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.57Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
The slightest bit of heat
Purchased to maintain a ~78-80 degree f heating spot for my baby gargoyle gecko. Was housed in a little sterilite container. Did just that worked excellently. Don’t purchase if you are looking for something substantial. Very very minimal heat
I generally like zoomed products. This got warm but not enough to raise the temp even a few degrees in a 2.5 gallon tank