ZuPreem Natural Daily Medium Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a high-quality daily diet in a pellet form
- Specially formulated for cockatiels, quakers, ringneck parakeets, lovebirds and other medium parrots
- Avian veterinarians recommend a pelleted food for optimum health
- Wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients your medium-sized bird needs each day so there's no need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Tikal Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.74Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.30Autoship Price
- Lafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Tikal Bird Food, 20-lb bag$106.99Chewy Price$125.49List Price$101.64Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$72.50Chewy Price$100.00List Price$68.88Autoship Price
- Amzey Appetizing Dried Earthworms, 0.5-lb bag$12.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Brown's Gourmet Parakeet Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$21.29List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Celestial Bird Food, 20-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$72.50Chewy Price$68.88Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$76.25Chewy Price$72.44Autoship Price
- Heath Outdoor Products Peanut Crunch Seed Cake Bird Food, 8 count$45.23Chewy Price$62.72List Price$42.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Safflower Seeds, Milo, Ground Corn...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Conure, Quaker||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
Great small parrot food
This is the only food that my Meyer’s parrot eats and there is no waste because all of the pellets are the same. We have tried to feed her pellets with multiple flavors, but she picks out only the ones she likes.
Bird enjoys it
I like this food. It’s doesn’t have added colors and other junk. My bird likes it and has no issue eating it.
Great base diet for small to midsized parrots
I feed my pineapple green cheek conure about 1/8 of a cup of this daily along with fresh fruits and vegetables 2-3 times a day. She always finished up all her pellets and I feel at ease knowing that she is getting a a well rounded and nutritious diet. My cockatiels and budgie will also nibble on this but I have ordered the veggie flavored version to see if that is more their liking. If you have a small to midsized parrot that is not a picky eater I am sure they will love this blend. If you have finickier babies like my cockatiels and my budgie you might hav to play around with the flavored varieties a bit to find one they will eat.
Otis the cockatiel has been on this food for 16 years. He really has done very well
My young White-bellied caique, Jordan, loves her ZuPreem's. She wets her beak, takes a big mouth full and drops them in her water bowl and eats them like cereal lol. She's a bit picky with bird food. She loves seeds but I was able to wean her off on to fruity ZuPreem's. Which took about 2 weeks. These are much healthier than a seed diet, which can cause heart and liver disease, from the fatty seeds. I switched her from the fruity flavour to these because of the artificial dyes in those. They're not the best for birds and it made her poops orange and stained my fabrics. I was worried she wouldn't take to this variety but she transitioned without a fuss. She ate them just the same.
Zupreem Natural Bird Food
I was glad to see that you carry the Zupreem natural food. The company I used to buy from discontinued it. My African Grey has been on this food for many years. It has been working great for him. Thank you for stocking it.
Great product !
My cockatiel loves these pellets. They are good for her feathers and health.
glad you asked
We love Chewy!! Great products and service. We just lost our sweet Violet but are getting ready to rescue another soon. Our bird depends on Chewy for all his needs!
Great product. Awesome service. Wonderful company all the way around. Available, accessible, understanding, helpful, prompt, fair. Cares about their customers and the animals in need. Love this company completely! I would highly Recommend using them. You won't regret it at all. Much better than other companies I have tried out. I have a farm with different animals and they have helped each one.
They like it.
When I got the first bag it was the wrong size. To big. So I had to order another bag the right size.