ZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor, Daily Parrot & Conure Food, 3.25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium daily diet for medium to large parrots including parrots and conures
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals, giving your pet bird a reliable source of balanced nutrition
- Tasty blend is bursting with veggie flavors and shapes for an enjoyable eating experience
- Loaded with natural carrot flavor and vegetables like green beans, beets, peas, celery and carrots plus all the essential nutrients your bird needs every day for good health
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb bag$23.50Chewy Price$27.49List Price$22.32Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 12-lb bag$46.32Chewy Price$72.99List Price$44.00Autoship Price
- Wagner's Backyard Wildlife Premium Squirrel Food, 8-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$38.39Chewy Price$54.99List Price$36.47Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Medium Sized Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$21.54Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.46Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parakeet Food, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$16.69List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Zupreme is my food of choice for my parrots... and they love this veggie blend!
Too big of pieces
Too large for green cheek or pineapple conures. My conures will not even try them.
Crazy for The Vegg
Our 9 Conures go insane over these pellets. (The 3 Quakers not so much. They will nibble at the yellow ones. Odd?) We have turned it into the afternoon snack of choice for our fellas.
African Grey won’t eat it - been about ten days now, Thankfully I have food he will eat.
Dont like change
my birds loved this produce when they could pick up pieces and eat now its so small they throw it out of cages. Wish go back to larger size bits.
Macaw dislikes small pieces
You guys stopped selling the extra large parrot formulas, including the Veggie Blend and Nut Blend and my Macaw cannot hold these tiny substitutes with his foot. Please bring back the big chunks for extra large parrots.
VeggieBlend - Yuk
Have 2 parrots -- both hate this food! Put it outside for the wild birds and crows.
I have an African grey and a mustache parakeet. What one likes the other one doesn’t. So to my surprise they both like these veggie pellets. I actually give them as a treat every evening. I’m at work 12 hours a day and my Sammy and Gabby act starved when I get home. Can’t think of a better way to get them to eat healthy foods.
A thumbs up
My birds took to it right away. That in itself says what a good product it is. Next to try is the fruit blend to mix with the veggies blend and the natural pellets.
Tried these for the first time last week. My greys usually love pellets/Zupreem, but these were not on the top of their favorite list...