4Knines Split Cargo Car Seat Liner
About This Item
- Fits your car’s cargo for a 60/40 or 50/50 configuration or the center cargo pass through, to take your dog along and protect your car from fur, dirt and claw marks.
- Made with waterproof, UV-coated, colorfast quilted material that holds all dirt, dander, and moisture so it stays off your seats; free of azo dyes, mercury and heavy metals.
- With a cushiony cotton padding fill and non-slip, high-temperature rated non-slip backing to prevent it from moving around as you drive.
- Easy to install with extra thick head rest straps with clips, and has protective side and bumper flaps to keep your bumper scratch-free.
- Available in different sizes to fit most cars, small trucks and SUVs, and is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Pet Cover, Full Size, Tan$74.58Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$20.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Tan$19.74Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Bench Seat Cover with Hammock, Tan, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Bench Dog Seat Cover, Beige$29.95Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bench Car Seat Cover, Green, Extra Wide$99.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Waterproof Bucket Seat Cover$21.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Tan$39.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Dark Chocolate, Large$224.99Chewy Price$270.99List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey, X-Large$47.42Chewy Price$67.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Silicone, Cotton...||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Pricey but worth it
This is so much easier to clean than my car! I sometimes have 4 dogs (200+ lbs all together) in my 08 CR-V and this greatly helps reduce the amount of fur, dirt, and slobber. I’d much rather remove dirt and fur from this than my cloth car seats. I bought the extra large in case it was needed in a family member’s larger vehicle (7 passenger SUV), but it fits well since my rear seats don’t fold flat. I fold them up when I have multiple dogs. I just have to tuck the extra under the removable cargo cover (mine isn’t fixed in place and retractable like in some newer vehicles) to ensure security. It also helps protect from long dog nails scratching the floor and seats. The large may have been a better fit for my vehicle as the extra large is too wide. The cover folds up about 2 inches on each side, so fur does collect along the edges and having multiple (active, shedding) dogs doesn’t help because they can step on the raised edges. Rather have fur concentrated more in one area than sprinkled everywhere! Dogs that have a lot of momentum (they’re big and/or fast) getting into the vehicle can cause it to shift or bunch up if you aren’t careful.
So easy to install and looks great in our new car! It is a smidge noisy with two dogs moving around on it but imagine this will lesson as it loses some of its stiffness.
Better than expected
I wanted a durable cargo cover that would allow me to easily zip and unzip to split the seats and fold the seats up and down easily. This product does exactly that. This fits the cargo space with seats folded down perfectly for my 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. The cover seems very well made and appears it will hold up. My dogs do seem to slide just a little bit when jumping into the vehicle but not that bad- i recently placed a rubber cargo mat under the liner and I think it helps with the sliding. I really like being able to zip/unzip the 60/40 split on my back seats.
Fabulous liner and love the split zipper!
Excellent quality and love the split zipper, makes it much easier to keep one section of the back seat up. Highly recommend.
Thin is not in . . .
I had ordered the quilted liner without zipper first. Loved the thickness and the quality. BUT needed a zipper at seats so I could put one seat up and one down and the blanket would stay in place. It came super quick. It was amazing. While I was ordering I had a technical issue and called and a real person who spoke very good English answered the phone and was able to help me without being transferred to someone else. Love Chewy! So the second quilt came super quick and excited to put it in the car. It was half the thickness of the first quilted one I got. Still a nice piece but would have liked it thicker.
The size chart is wrong they are smaller
I bought a small for a 07 rdx and it doesn't fit i measurements are smaller if i know that i would of order the large it is a nice cover tho i wish it would of fit only if the company made the corect size
It finally fits!
This is the second protector we've got, the first one was way too small! This one fits perfectly! We have a 2018 VW Tiguan with all the seats down, for reference. It does seem a little slippery for our dogs, but it's much better than falling into the gap between the front and rear seats! We also love the options for the 60-40 split as that's how our seats to up in the back and when it's attached to the front we can allow them access to the front or not with the middle option also. Definitely happy with this purchase!
Cargo Seat Liner
This is a really nice quality liner for the money. The Large works well on my Telluride.
Keeps car clean
I like this. I have 2 hairy Irish wolfhounds and this covers the whole back. I got the XL but the Lge probably would have been better. I have a 2020 Honda Pilot
Split Cargo Liner from 4Knines
We have a 2022 Honda HR-V EX and the large is the size to get. It fits pretty close to perfect from front to back and gives a few inches on each side to add protection up the sides of the interior, which is what we wanted. If you want a shorter fit from front to back, go small!