4Knines Split Cargo Car Seat Liner
About This Item
- Fits your car’s cargo for a 60/40 or 50/50 configuration or the center cargo pass through, to take your dog along and protect your car from fur, dirt and claw marks.
- Made with waterproof, UV-coated, colorfast quilted material that holds all dirt, dander, and moisture so it stays off your seats; free of azo dyes, mercury and heavy metals.
- With a cushiony cotton padding fill and non-slip, high-temperature rated non-slip backing to prevent it from moving around as you drive.
- Easy to install with extra thick head rest straps with clips, and has protective side and bumper flaps to keep your bumper scratch-free.
- Available in different sizes to fit most cars, small trucks and SUVs, and is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Cargo Cover, Black, Large$29.83Chewy Price$37.29List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Economy Cargo Pet Cover, Black$33.06Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Pet Cover, Full Size, Black$96.13Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- DealBarksBar Luxury Cover Dog & Cat Cargo Liner, Black$35.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealPawple Waterproof Cargo SUV Dog Car Seat Cover$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Seat Cover for Compact Cars, Small, Tan$56.26Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rocketman Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- Deal4Knines Rear Fitted Split Seat Cover, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Silicone, Cotton...||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
|Features||—||—||—||—||Carry Bag, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Better than expected
I wanted a durable cargo cover that would allow me to easily zip and unzip to split the seats and fold the seats up and down easily. This product does exactly that. This fits the cargo space with seats folded down perfectly for my 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. The cover seems very well made and appears it will hold up. My dogs do seem to slide just a little bit when jumping into the vehicle but not that bad- i recently placed a rubber cargo mat under the liner and I think it helps with the sliding. I really like being able to zip/unzip the 60/40 split on my back seats.
Fabulous liner and love the split zipper!
Excellent quality and love the split zipper, makes it much easier to keep one section of the back seat up. Highly recommend.
Thin is not in . . .
I had ordered the quilted liner without zipper first. Loved the thickness and the quality. BUT needed a zipper at seats so I could put one seat up and one down and the blanket would stay in place. It came super quick. It was amazing. While I was ordering I had a technical issue and called and a real person who spoke very good English answered the phone and was able to help me without being transferred to someone else. Love Chewy! So the second quilt came super quick and excited to put it in the car. It was half the thickness of the first quilted one I got. Still a nice piece but would have liked it thicker.
The size chart is wrong they are smaller
I bought a small for a 07 rdx and it doesn't fit i measurements are smaller if i know that i would of order the large it is a nice cover tho i wish it would of fit only if the company made the corect size
It finally fits!
This is the second protector we've got, the first one was way too small! This one fits perfectly! We have a 2018 VW Tiguan with all the seats down, for reference. It does seem a little slippery for our dogs, but it's much better than falling into the gap between the front and rear seats! We also love the options for the 60-40 split as that's how our seats to up in the back and when it's attached to the front we can allow them access to the front or not with the middle option also. Definitely happy with this purchase!
Cargo Seat Liner
This is a really nice quality liner for the money. The Large works well on my Telluride.
Keeps car clean
I like this. I have 2 hairy Irish wolfhounds and this covers the whole back. I got the XL but the Lge probably would have been better. I have a 2020 Honda Pilot
Split Cargo Liner from 4Knines
We have a 2022 Honda HR-V EX and the large is the size to get. It fits pretty close to perfect from front to back and gives a few inches on each side to add protection up the sides of the interior, which is what we wanted. If you want a shorter fit from front to back, go small!
Quality material, but too small for Mini Van
I purchased the extra large liner for my Chrysler T&C, which I intend to trade in on a Chrysler 2022 Pacifica. I emailed 4Knines for size advice and was told extra large, their biggest, was the one. They did not say it was just the best they could do. I have very large dogs and travel with the seats folded into the floor. The liner is about two feet short and a foot too narrow. I'm surprised because there are a lot of mini vans out there and people who travel with or show dogs usually want the floor to be flat and there are a lot of Chrysler mini vans out there. I'm dealing with a lot of short hair shedding which is a chore to get out. This is better than nothing, but I have to use three large towels to cover those areas, which shift and I am still left with hair, just not as much.
Does the job!
Perfect fit for complete protection in a 2022 Toyota Sienna.