ACANA Puppy Recipe Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first 2 ingredients in this nutrient-dense, high-protein recipe are fresh or raw chicken and turkey. The fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation, while the raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Features fresh or raw veggies and fruit, including whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples and pears, which are nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free food made without added corn, soy, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken and turkey for lip-smacking flavor.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ACANA Wholesome Grains Puppy Recipe Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 11.5-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Puppy Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 13-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Puppy Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Puppy Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Puppy Large Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$63.14Chewy Price$59.98Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE with Wholesome Grains Real Salmon & Oatmeal Recipe Puppy Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$11.33Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.76Autoship Price
- Merrick Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble Puppy Recipe Freeze-Dried Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 26-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Puppy Original Recipe Fresh Turkey, Chicken & Fish Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Turkey Giblets (Liver...||New: Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Would prefer if it didn't have chicken meal in it.
Don't be greenwashed by the label chicken meal is still the third ingredient but its a good food overall. Small kibble size is great for puppies and it only has a faint fish smell which is a plus.
Wouldn't even try it
My dog is a bit picky but usually will try the kibble I give her before she decides. Took one sniff and turned her head.
Our new one doesn't like it.
Our newest puppy doesn't like it, when I put the bowl down he sniffs it and walks away so I bought a small bag of new puppy food to mix with it and he eats the new puppy food and leaves the Acana puppy food still in the bowl.
I have a New Puppy
I have a new puppy and want to provide the best diet for him. After researching your puppy foods and the handy way your app identifies the same food but a better price it was easy to make a choice. Thank you
Dog refuses to eat it,Picky eater, Have to put a topper on it before she will even come close to it
Great puppy food
I’ve been feeding Orijen from the same company to my now 72# puppy. They offer a no grain large puppy food. In an effort to trim by pet food budget I decided to try Acana puppy for a significant savings. I’d have preferred they had a large breed puppy food since my guy is on the large end for his breed but it’s a good food all around. He likes it and no tummy issues so that’s a plus.
I was worried about switching to a new food for my little chihuahua pup. He was originally on Purina Pro Puppy food, but Arcana was reviewed as a great quality and hadn't had any recalls. I gave him a few pieces (which are perfectly bite sized), and he was strung out on it. I gave him a few pieces in his bowl and even used some in his kong. Will definitely buy it again! Plus the bag comes with a resealable seal. Not a huge selling point but very convenient.
I like to rotate dog foods. I started using acana and have had no issues. Their coats are soft. There is no constant itching.. They do not have any stool issues. Great food! Thanks chewy!
Good puppy food
So far so good,my puppies like the food. The price is a bit high though
Seeing results already!
The groomer suggested Acana. Our pup is a 7 month old Doberman-Shepherd mix, and he’s on his second bag. We transitioned from Purina Pro-plan, which we weren’t having any problems with, we just believed there was better quality & nutrition available (the foster mom fed him pro plan, & we didn’t want to switch him too quickly so we waited 3 months). The biggest noticeable change is in his coat. He was shiny before, how he’s HIGH GLOSS. :) His coat is SUPER soft now. I won’t go into detail on his stool, I’ll just say that’s another big improvement. Even his energy seems more balanced; I can’t attribute that to diet definitely, however. It could just be ongoing training, routine, and transitioning out of puppy stage slowly. I’m very happy with our choice to switch. I like the brand quality and I’m liking the results.