ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Duck & Pear Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich in protein from a single source for a nutrient-dense kibble.
- Fiber-rich sweet potatoes for overall gut health.
- Antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and taurine help support the immune and circulatory systems.
- Completely grain-free and made without peas or corn.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Pork & Squash Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- ACANA Singles + Wholesome Grains Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Beef & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ACANA Sea to Stream Recipe + Wholesome Grains Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ACANA Free-Run Poultry Recipe + Wholesome Grains Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Wholesome Grains Red Meat Recipe Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- ACANA Wholesome Grains Small Breed Recipe Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- ACANA Rescue Care For Adopted Dogs Poultry Sensitive Digestion Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ACANA Light & Fit Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- ACANA Free-Run Poultry Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Duck, Duck Meal, Duck Liver...||Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas...||Deboned Pork, Pork Meal, Pork Liver...||Deboned Beef, Beef Meal, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Chicken-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Chicken-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I have been feeding the Acana Singles single protein Duck & Pear and Lamb & Apple formulas for about 8 months now. I had to switch to a single protein food due to stomach issues and food allergies with one of my Boston Terriers. They have eaten this food readily and heartily until the most recent bag of each. I noticed the color was different with each formula. I put it in their bowls and 5 of my 6 dogs turned their noses up and walked away. I figured ok, I ordered 2 bags of each, so I opened the other 2 bags. Same thing. The color was darker and when I put it in their bowls the refused it. I ended up ordering American Journey Limited ingredient and they are back to eating heartily. While I waited for the new food to arrive I had to mix the Acana with canned food at a rate of half Acana and half canned and I had to literally smash the canned food into the Acana so it covered every piece in order for them to eat it. I am extremely disappointed in the Acana. Something has been changed in the food. And at $78.00 a bag for 4 bags, that was a huge expense to shell out only to find something changed and the dogs won’t eat it. I never minded the price when they enjoyed it so much. But $300.00 for 4 bags that they won’t touch, I can’t justify that and will no longer be buying Acana.
Love this food
My mom has had me on the same brand dog food since I was rescued (3 long years ago). They have discontinued my product a few times but mom was loyal to the brand and kept finding a way. She currently has me on Lamb & Oatmeal and decided enough is enough. YAY for me!! I’m transitioning and have decided that I only want Duck & Pears. Mom says I’m spoiled bc I pick the old kibble out of my bowl and leave it in the floor. I LOVE THIS FOOD!!! Thanks mom!
Great food - my dog has food allergies and this is a quality food without any of the ingredients she is sensitive to.
Great food..just bring your checkbook!
My dogs love the taste, and it seems to be better for their digestion. It's just really expensive...
Mimi loves Acana Duck & Pear
Mimi, who is a 7 year old Briard, has been fed two cups of Acana Duck & Pear since she was a year old. She loves it, and thrives on it. We had previously fed her Origen puppy food, but we found it was too rich for her, gradually switched Origen brands until we finally hit on this Acana product that she digests well.
Great food for dogs with allergies
Recently put my two frenchies on this food and they love it!
Best food for standard poodles
We have 2 standard poodles and every other food our white standard poodle gets Hotspots but not with Arcana . We also have our 11 mo th puppy Spoo on the same food
Acana Solved the Problem
Our Boston Terrier has been on Acana or Orijen since we got her three years ago. While I love these brands, she licked her feet quite a bit on Orijen. I put her on the Acana Singles and no more licking. She loves the Duck and Pear. It may have been the fish in the Orijen that she was sensitive to. I’m glad I didn’t have to change brands because they are the best!
Just super Quality Dog Food
We have tried so many different brands and flavors and Duck with Pear is their favorite out of all so far and is the best in my opinion. Our two Yorkies love it and devour it everyday, and their overall healthy look is testament in itself. Been using Acana for past year now! Their coats shine and they are really healthy and happy! I mixed several different Acana flavors and they would pick out this flavor and leave the rest. Pretty much told us right there.
High Quality Food that Dogs Love
Our pup was having trouble with his food that was turkey-based (frequent loose and mucus in his stools) and we weren't sure exactly what in his diet was causing the problem. We switched him to Acana Duck and Pear and it did the trick. He absolutely loves his food, has loads of energy and his weight is perfect. No more digestive issues either!