Adams Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, tick nymphs and tick larvae.
- Helps kill and repel mosquitoes.
- Each tube helps protect your pet from infestation for up to 30 days.
- Dries quickly so your furry friend can get back to all the playing and petting.
- Made in the USA.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 3 treatments(3-Month Protection)$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$28.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$20.47Chewy Price$31.99List Price$19.45Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$64.30Chewy Price$149.99List Price$61.08Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle$9.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Clove Oil 7.5%, Thyme Oil 2.5%, Cinnamon Oil 2.5%...||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Don't bother with it
Didn't work my dogs had more fleas had to re bathe to get the fleas off and still getting fleas I can't afford there regular stuff but I guess I'm going have to buy something else
Did not work
I tried this because it had different ingredients than the last product I used. At least this product didn't act as miracle grow for the flea, but it still did nothing to kill them either. Now to find something else to try...
Don't buy adams flea drops
they don't work my dogs have fleas and I just put it on them July9th
Does not work
I used on my pets and it’s been over a week since i applied it and they still have fleas. very disappointed. Treated everything in the house before I applied the drops so it has nothing to do with that
Unfortunately, it did not work
I purchased this because I needed it while the pandemic of covid-19 has been going on. Unfortunately it has not worked.
Adam's works better than the cheap stuff I was buying.
This a good product. My dogs wouldn't eat the flea and tick pills, so this is a good substitute.
I put Adams Plus flea and tick on my dogs and they are still scratching. I'm going to go back to my old brand through Chewy.
Flea & Tick Spot
This seems to be working. I was nervous about putting this on Buddy because some of the products I have used in the past have made him sick but this hasn't.
This is first time I used this product. It was very easy to apply.