HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Birds, Cats, Dogs & Small Pets, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Homeopathic drops treat and prevent hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms in dogs, cats, birds, and small animals.
- Works to gently create an environment where worms cannot live, so they are flushed harmlessly from the body without being killed.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Clinically-proven liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA. Takes 2 weeks to reach full potential.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$5.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Elanco Dewormer for Tapeworms for Dogs, 5 count$25.98Chewy Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Medium Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$8.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Large Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$13.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 6 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX Plus 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworm & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 6 count$24.25Chewy Price$28.67List Price
- Sentry HC WormX DS Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$5.96Chewy Price$27.16List Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Adams Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 0.5-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Arsenicum Alb, Chenopodium Anthelminticu, Cucurbita Pepo...||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Didn't work quickly
This might work for some but not others? Or maybe it just doesn't work quickly. Maybe it is better for a maintenance option. After 3 weeks, we did not notice a difference in our 2 cats health and did not see any worms ejected so we discontinued and tried a different product from a local vendor and the cats quickly improved. I would recommend trying as a follow up maintenance product but probably not for initial treatment.
Its a hassle
Its very hard to count the drops your giving when your struggle a cat to force medicine in their mouths and having to give multiple times a day is a nightmare and adding to water didn't work as they don't like the taste for one and to make sure they are even drinking it multiple times a day is a major hassle!
Not worth it
I bought this and never used it I ended up buying something else. It's hard to give my 4 meds and I would need to give several times a day. I would not of bought had I known that. I just wasted the money
gentle on pets
I feel this is a more gentle approach to helping your pet. It states it does not kill the worms but helps your pets immune system expel a worm load. I use it as a maintenance or if I suspect a mild infestation. It is a long treatment time but much milder on their system.
Reminder for treatment
I have not tried this yet, but based on the reviews, I am about to order. This is more of a reminder to those who say it did not work, or more so, for those who will base their decision to try on those reviews. Depending on the type of worm, like with tapeworms, you have to treat for fleas and get rid of those, or else your animal is still at risk of keeping/getting again quickly. Tapeworms most commonly come from ingesting an infected flea, so if that risk remains, the worm risk remains also.
So far this has not helped what so ever! I've given it to my cat every day for a week, and there is no change.
I buy this wormer at pet store here for 26.99. So you can so a huge savings and the product is excellent.
great results fast
I feed about 7 outdoor cats that show up from the woods,,,One I noticed had little white worms in his poop,,I bought this product because it didnt require a doctors visit and was cheap,,,I didnt expect much but it worked great in a day or so,,,The worms seem to be gone, so now I am giving it to all the other cats even tho I dont get to see whats in their poop since they bury everything
Changed her coat
One of my black kitties who is older had a weak coat and when I pet her, she shed awful. I noticed on her butt on day little tiny white spots and feared she had worms. No idea how......she's always been an inside cat. So I bought this and tried 20 drops a day in her water dish. Within weeks her coat changed and she stopped shedding so badly. She no longer looked bald half the time. Over time, I'm sure if there were any worms, she was cleared. At one point about two years ago I had trouble finding this and switched to something else and almost immediately, her coat was awful again. I found it again here and stocked up. Every day, she gets 20 drops and it maintains her beautiful coat. I don't dare stop using it or changing again. I think it builds her immune system. She can't be without it.
Good for sure!
I recomend. I have two large dogs and one was losing weight, about halfway through treatment I noticed a serious change, he started gaining weight again. Just finished treatment tonight so fingers crossed that it did the trick but my dogs act and look better So I think it did it.