HomeoPet Skin & Itch Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Homeopathic drops promote temporary relief for dogs, cats, birds, and small animals suffering from seasonal allergies.
- Detoxifies the skin and improves the coat while relieving constant itching, scratching, gnawing, and hair loss.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast-acting liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Allergy & Skin Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price$29.06Autoship Price
- HomeoPet HP Healing Cream for Dogs, Cats, Birds & Small Pets, 4-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetArmor Antihistamine Medication for Allergies for Dogs, 100 count$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Itch Solutions Medication for Hot Spots for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics FUNGUS AMONG US MAX* Master Blend Fungus, Mold & Yeast Support* Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Works Pretty Well
I got this for my 8 year old chonky cat with bad seasonal allergies. He gets so itchy this time of year, he had licked all his fur off his tummy and cut himself from scratching so hard. I love HomeoPet and put 5 drops on his wet food twice a day and usually it does the trick. This doesn't seem to work as well as the Skin & Itch supplement just for cats, but it still slows down the itching a bit. I will probably only buy the one just for cats from now on.
Like the product but didn't work!
We've been using Homeo Pet products for years for different things. We purchased this for our XL dog, and a cat who have been itchy for no known reasons. We tried OTC allergy pills and various vet visits even a veterinary dermatologist but no reason for it. This was a last resort. We gave it a few months, but it didn't work on either pet. Despite that, we still recommend it for it may work for someone else.
Amazing and quick!
Elsa isn't licking her paws anymore and this product reduced the need for Apoquel. Elsa is down to 10 drops per day right now. We started with the recommended 3 times a day and the results were so dramatic that Elsa has been reduced to twice daily and soon once daily. Very impressed.
Useless don't buy
Used a whole bottle. No relief at all. Don't waste your money.
This has helped several of my pets not feel so itchy! I am so thankful Chewy carries it
My sweet Bodhi took one dose and the itching that has bothered him since I adopted him stopped. This stuff really works and we are satisfied with this product!
I think it’s working
I’ve only been using this a week now and only giving 2 times a day. For one my cat does not fight me when I give this to her. I use an eye dropper to put directly in her mouth. I think I’ve seen some less scratching but time will tell. She has mowed her belly naked and really hoping this will keep her from continuing.
This safe homeopathic works!
My grand cat, Clutch, had a rash on his belly and was scratching, licking and losing hair. Within a day rash was beginning to clear up. Using, as instructed, now after 2 weeks it’s gone!!! Chewy.com was the only place that had it and it came the NEXT day after I placed the order.
It works! Highly recommend!
This item does stop both my cats itchiness. Not sure what caused their itchiness but this herbal medication sure has helped them. One negative regarding delivery though; I bought 3 of these and their boxes got crushed as they were packed together in the same box as the 40 lbs litter I ordered.
worked well for our dog
I tried this for our dog who has bad seasonal allergies, and then a dermodex flare up this fall. He's been on and off Rx from the vet and wanted to try something easier on his system. This made a difference, I used 3 times a day either in his food or into the water bowl. We used this in combination with a food elimination and twice a week sulfur-based baths (not the lyme dip, just shampoo with sulfur). This alone won't cure an infection, but for our dog definitely did help calm his system so that he can continue healing. I'm very pleased