HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Cats, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Homeopathic drops treat hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms in cats.
- Works to gently create an environment where worms cannot live, so they are flushed harmlessly from the body without being killed.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all cats including kittens, pregnant, and nursing cats. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast -acting liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA. Takes 2 weeks to reach full potential.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealElanco Dewormer for Tapeworms for Cats, 3 count$14.98Chewy Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard Rid Worm Dewormer for Roundworms for Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.62Chewy Price$7.24Autoship Price
- DealDrontal Dewormer for Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms for Cats, 50 tablets$229.99Chewy Price$218.49Autoship Price
- DealHartz Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 3 count$4.22Chewy Price$4.01Autoship Price
- DealHomeoPet Feline Skin & Itch Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 3-oz bottle$0.43Chewy Price$5.49List Price$0.41Autoship Price
- DealVet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- DealNOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$9.36Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.89Autoship Price
- DealVetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealVetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
334 Customer Reviews
WRM CLEAR DOESNT WORK
this product does NOT work. After following the instructions on the package. Waste of money as most of the many items I have tried to clear the worms from my cat. my poor cat I probably have to bite the bullet and take her to a vet for an injection or something that will actually clear the worms.
I just wanted to say that the thing I loved most about ordering this wormer is the big box they put the tiny box in! My cat absolutely loves playing, sleeping and "hiding" in this box. She didn't like the wormer so much lol. Didn't expect her to but it also worked to get rid of the worms. That's a plus! Thanks Chewy! Will order from yall again!
Our cats have tried other dewormers and this is the only one that they will tolerate being mixed in their food. It works well but it does need to be taken more often and for a longer time than other dewormers. This is a good gentle product to have on hand for maintenance use as well. So glad Chewy always has it in stock and they sell it for less than our local pet shop.
Not worth it !
I ordered this for my cat that's outside only. I put it in her food and she wouldn't touch the food. I even put it in some tuna and same thing she wouldn't touch it.
My 3 yr old cat would not have enough appetite to finish his food in the mornings. After giving him this dewormer for 7 days his appetite is great and finishes all his food! 100% Recommend
My dog was losing weight and we didn't know why. I gave him 5 drops, 3 times a day, and he passed a TON of hookworms over the next few weeks. He's gaining weight and has more energy. It's definitely effective and not "homeopathic nonsense" like other reviewers have claimed.
I have ferrel barn cats, so I just put a healthy squeeze in a can of cat food, mix it up and feed. My cats were skinny and had a hard time keeping weight on. Now that I have been using the dewormer for 10 days, they are putting weight on and act happier .
Unsure about remedy
My cat takes this product in its food, doesn't like it in water. Used for 2 weeks as recommended, but treatment not complete.
One dose removed all worms from my rescue kitties.
Thank you so much. I would recommend this product for any kitty who has not been dewormed.
Acquired 3 small kittens needed something to help deworm them. This did the job!