Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For cats and kittens who are 12 weeks of age and older, weighing 5 pounds and over.
- Every purchase comes with three easy-to-use tubes for 3 months of treatment.
- Helps control and prevent flea eggs and larvae for up to 30 days.
- Helps prevent re-infestation for up to one month.
- Formulated to help kill fleas and deer ticks for up to one month and help kill and repel mosquitoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$21.59Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Cat Comb$4.99Chewy Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Sensitive Skin Formula Flea & Tick Foaming Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$11.88Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 40.0% Other Ingredients 60.0%.||Active Ingredient s: Fipronil: 9.70%||—||—||(S)-Methoprene 3.6%, Other Ingredients 96.4%|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
I bought this for the abandoned cats outside, and only one of them allows me to pet him. I treated that one cat with this, after finding a good-sized on him and he's quite fluffy. After treating him with that first dose, that tick was dead within 48 hours. I've never gone wrong with the Hartz brand for flea & tick treatment and I will continue to use this. I will buy this again
Didn't work for me
This Hartz flea & tick treatment did not work for my indoor and outdoor cats. I waited for days for them to have some relief from the fleas. I am still looking for something that will kill their fleas and keep away ticks. Try something else :-(
I have worked in vet clinics and humane societies all the cats I have seen that have been put on this are always covered in fleas, it's cheap for a reason, it does not work.
Get what you pay for
Only kept fleas off my cats for a week, questionable quality I'm lucky my cats were fine after using this
Not Good For My Cat
I put this on her and within 5 minutes she was bolting around the house, crying and trembling. The smell was really strong and I thought maybe she just wasn't used to it but after about an hour...she was no better. I wiped some of it off and she seemed better but was still antsy and not looking right. I ended up bathing her to get it off. She hates baths but she let me put her under the water spout for relief! I feel so terrible. I will not buy this again. Listen to the reviews. I should have.
Does not work
Did not work on fleas like it said it does. It did not do anything at all.
Chewy Rocks ! ! !
This is the fifth order I have made. Dog treats, cat food everything has been packed with care and exactly what I wanted no errors. I am very pleased to have found Chewy and their supplies. Five Star all the way ! ! !
Won't buy again
Did not work ! Will not buy again and would not recommend it to anyone Sorry for the bad review but just being honest
This stuff didn’t kill the fleas on my cat. Will not use this product again.
In and out cat.
My cat wants to out every day and I so far have not seen her itch and I have not seen any fleas in our apartment.