PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tablets start working quickly and efficiently, killing 90% of adult fleas within 6 hours.
- Suitable for use on cats at least 4 weeks old and weighing 2 to 25 pounds.
- In the event of reinfestation, pets can take a dose each day.
- Tablets are taken by mouth, with or without food.
- Has the quality and performance of prescription treatments, without the vet visit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$21.60Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.52Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (8-mos. supply)$54.88Chewy Price$62.98List Price$52.14Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$22.98Chewy Price$27.98List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$53.98Chewy Price$59.98List Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$36.16Chewy Price$34.35Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Terrible fleas this summer. Gave this to my 5 indoor/ outdoor cats yesterday. Within prob 30 minutes I could tell it was working. I could see the fleas coming to the surface and the cats were scratching and licking even more. ( I made them stay outside til evening ) By bedtime they were calm and I didn't hear or see them scratch all night! Hoping I can finally get the fleas under control with the spot treatment I gave them at the same time. Will buy more to give to the barn cats to help relieve their scratching.
Please read the details first!!
This product works very well at killing LIVE FLEAS THAT ARE CURRENTLY ON YOUR CAT! This medication is a pill that is ingested by your pet, then once it’s in the blood steam the LIVE adult fleas will die from drinking the cats blood. This is used in conjunction with a monthly topical flea treatment or flea medication in pill form that’s also monthly. If you have an infestation on your cat, that means your house also has an infestation. You must exterminate your house to get rid of the eggs, larvae and live fleas that are not on the cat. This medication will not kill larvae or eggs as they don’t bite the cats skin to drink the blood. It clearly states this in the detailed information section. Before giving reviews on products, please actually read how the product works before writing a review. Of course the product didn’t work if you did not do your part by getting the fleas and eggs out of your home. Or only use this medication not a monthly preventative.
Works as quick relief
This is not meant to work as a preventative, and I didn’t expect it to. My cats had been getting cheaper topical medicine, and I got what I paid for. Midway through the month one of them had an unexpected outside adventure. Clearly he brought fleas in with him and soon they were all scratching despite the preventative. I used CapAction and vacuumed everything. The scratching stopped, so it did work on the adult fleas, but not long enough to work on the eggs. A week later they were scratching again. Looks like I’ll be spending $50/month soon to get the better preventative medicine, but CapAction did help.
Effective FLea Control Aid
Fleas are a perpetual problem here, particularly in the summer. We have three cats, and it's a struggle to get the topical treatments on all of them in any given month. We need an extra layer of flea control, and these tablets are useful. They are easy to crush and mix in with a little canned food. Two of our cats are picky little buggers, and even they will eat it this way. It is great to have a less expensive alternative to CapStar.
Seems to work
The pills are pretty tiny, I crushed one up and mixed it in with some wet food so she would eat it. She didn't finish it all but 30 minutes later and you can see the fleas coming to the surface of her fur. She's also panting a little bit which I read is normal for this type of medication but will continue to keep an eye on her for the next couple of hours
I love Capstar it works wonders and is easy to give if you use a water syringe, tip their head back, squirt some water in, add pill then more water. Down it goes.
It does work
This product does work however if the flea has laid eggs or doesn't bite then it survives and other things will need to be done outside of this pill. This pill alone will not rid the class but this pill does help the process.
Fleas disappear within a day!! But you have to clean all apartment very well! Because fleas can hide in the rugs and after a few days cats can get them again
This is so much faster than hunting in the retail stores for Capstar, etc. and lately hard to find the flea pills in stock for cats. I only see them for dogs and usually they are locked on the hooks so have to run down a sales person to get them and wait around. This is way better just order online especially with those of us with a lot of TNVR cats.
Do not buy
This brand does not work so don't waste you money on this. I gave my cat all of the pills as directed and nothing he still had fleas . He is a inside cat so it should have worked but it did not.