Help protect your home and family from parasitic pests with Advantage Yard & Premise Spray. Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients, this EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas and tick, including deer ticks, on contact. Part of a complete flea control program that includes treating your pet and home interior with appropriate products, this easy-to-use spray attaches to a standard garden hose for fast and convenient application to your lawn, vegetation, deck, patio and home perimeter.
- Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients to help eliminate parasitic pests.
- EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas and tick, including deer ticks, in exterior areas on contact.
- Recommended for use on your lawn, vegetation, deck, patio, home perimeter and more.
- Attaches to a standard garden hose for easy application; each 32-ounce bottle treats up to 16,000 square feet.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your pet and home interior with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Advantage