Allerpet Cat Dander Remover, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes cat dander while cleansing and conditioning the fur, making pet ownership possible for allergy sufferers.
- Scientifically proven to reduce dander loads by 50% when applied weekly, or every three to four days.
- Non-toxic and non-oily, it will not leave a residue that attracts more allergens, and is safe for all breeds.
- Apply on a cloth and rub through your cat's coat. No baths required!
- Special formula is made for cats, who cause more allergy problems than any other animal, due to their potent Fel d1 allergen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Litterbox.com Bamboo Mint Cat Bath Foam Wash, 8-oz bottle$15.00Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.94Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- Hyponic Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo, 10.1-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Cat & Kitten Tearless Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
- FURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Wipes with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera for Cats, 50 count$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||DI UV Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract)...||—||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Dander||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Rating has nothing to do with product.
This is an incredible product. The first time I used it, it lifted so much hair and conditioned Buster’s skin, so much so, I repeated the process three days later. Its recommended use is once a week, or more often, as necessary. This effectively soothes and softens skin and controls dander. It’s like getting a massage, but for cats. Instructions for cat skincare products generally state to apply in direction of cat’s natural coat, not against it. Instructions, here, state the opposite. Rub in natural direction of coat and against it. He loves it. So here’s the bad part. Instructions are to soak wash cloth with product then apply to skin. The consistency is identical to water. Do that and you end up with three soaks. I didn’t follow those directions for reasons above. Instead I applied directly to skin, which means too much ends up on the floor, wasted. Seeing that is unnerving, because you have no control over adequate pressure needed to use a highly, effective product, without wasting it. No different than bottle of perfume. In the meantime, I’m going through a collection of bottles to sterilize for effective and economical application of a great product, which, so far, have only used twice. Not there yet, but almost. It would be a shame to not use a product because of a nozzle and reasons for poor rating. Disappointed.
Did not meet our needs
I was pretty excited to try this out so that a close friend of mine could stay with me at my home while she was in town. I have 4 cats and she is allergic. I'm not seeing any difference after using this product unfortunately.
Did not work
I've seen this product online and see reviews that rave about this product being a holy grail for those with cat allergy. For background, I have bad allergies that I take 3-4 allergy pills to at least make my sneezing, nose blowing, and eye scratching a little better. Unfortunately, it did not work for me as there was no change. However, it was really easy to put on my cats, dried quickly, and did not leave residue on my cat's fur.
Ms Bossie Pants
I found Allerpet for my cats allergies. Her eyes were irritated and she was congested and having trouble breathing. This product has been a Godsend. She likes the scent and miraculously likes me to use it on her. I still vacuum daily and use an air purifyer but it really helps control the cat hair and dander This stuff is great although I haven't yet found the right cloth to apply it.
Over all good product
I got this because my husband has severe allergies to cats and we wanted to get one. I will be purchasing again :)
Three Cats...a lot of Dander
All of my children are allergic to this new breed of cats we just adopted but this stuff really works -- no hives, no sneezing, and no stuffy nose! xo
We bought this for my daughter who is allergic to our cats. It works great. She put it on all our cats and her allergies have been better.
I had been slightly allergic to my last cat (itchy eyes, runny nose) but only if I didn't wash my hands after petting her. With my current cat, my allergies were much worse; the first time she sat on my lap, my asthma kicked in and I started having trouble breathing. I knew if there wasn't anything I could do about it that I wouldn't be able to keep her. I randomly Googled some words about cat allergy remedies and Allerpet came up. It seemed like it had to be a scam and way too good to be true, but it was worth a try... Seven years later, every six days, I've wiped my cat down and dried her off with paper towels and no more than a sneeze when it's time to do it again. Not only does this cat like to sit in my lap, she wants to crawl up to my shoulder and neck with her whole body in my face. No itchy eyes and more importantly, no asthma attacks. I'm so glad I found this product and did not have to give up my kitty! I can't recommend it enough.
Cat Dander Remover
I'm not sure if it's working, as I think I have become accustomed to my cat, even though I used to be really allergic, but I have noticed that my cat doesn't have dandruff anymore and his coat is shinny. The application of this is a little annoying as it just falls onto the mitten and then slides off. So I just lay the mitten and then put the solution on it and let it soak, then put it on my cat. Surprisingly enough, my cat lets me hold him and put this on him. He actually seems to enjoy it. It dries quickly, and I put it 2 times a week to make sure it does something. My mom still seems to have a reaction to him, but my boyfriend has gotten significantly better! So I think that it is working....
Wonderful and works well
Second time buying and using for cat dander and it also softens her fur. Easy to use and doesn’t smell. Dander is taken care of right away.