Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amitriptyline HCl is a tricyclic antidepressant that may be prescribed for behavior disorders, generalized anxiety, separation anxiety, or itching and pain caused by nerve injury. Amitriptyline HCl Compounded transdermal comes in a Topi-CLICK Micro transdermal pen to more accurately administer medications made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.40Chewy Price$0.38Autoship Price
- Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$25.89Chewy Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid Tuna Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$26.69Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 1-mg, 15 Chews$18.15Chewy Price$17.24Autoship Price
- ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 300-mg, 1 Capsule$1.03Chewy Price$0.98Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 2-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Chloramphenicol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 700-mg, 1 Capsule$1.95Chewy Price$1.85Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Adorable - I’m obsessed
This is the CUTEST!! Our dog loves to swim but is intimidated when his little legs can’t touch the bottom anymore so we decided to invest in a life jacket for him. I ordered a M and it fits great.. my dog is a medium in collar and harness as well and he’s about 30 pounds. I love the chin strap to keep his head above water. Overall super happy!
sizing a little off
Omg, such a cute outfit. I didn’t measure my dog so that might be a reason why it didn’t fit as snug since it’s not like the sizing you’ll get from ROSS or TJ max lol. My dog is also really petite with a round belly but it fit his width not length lol absolutely loved this outfit!!!!
Easy to apply and effective. Don't have to deal with the bitter pills or liquid my cat hates. Nice alternative.
The advisors are very attentive to a clients needs and very accurate is completing the order’s we’ve made in the past. Highly recommend Chewy to meet anyones requests!!
Works great for anxiety!
My cat is pretty spicy and has a short temper and tends to get agitated easily. Recently she has been pulling the fur off her belly and my vet says it's probably from anxiety. We tried both the tablet and liquid from of the medication and she foams at the mouth and vomits everytime. I did some digging and found the this topical form and was skeptical of it working. I was so surprised that it worked! Her fur is growing back and she allows me to pet her and is a lot more calm. She seems happier and I will definitely keep her on this medication long term!
Saved me from bites
I cannot express how happy I am with this product. My cat was prescribed these meds because he became very anxious and started having really severe bladder issues. I had attempted to give him the pills first, but after a few days the pill pockets stopped tricking him and he would eat around the pill. And trying to give it to him by mouth either resulted in scratches, a bite, and he learned to keep it in his mouth and spit it out. I was in tears as he needed these meds. Chewy to the rescue. I was able to get the compound at not much more than the pills cost and I could not be happier. It is so much easier to give and my cat is doing great now. It literally saved him, and me for that matter. (Also the time period of receipt of rx to delivery was super fast).
Seems to be working!
My female cat was frequently urinating outside of her litter box. I had exhausted all options like checking for illness, different litter boxes, different litter, pheromone diffusers, etc. My vet then recommended this medication. We are almost two months in and her episodes are few and far between. The topical medication makes it easy to administer and less stressful for the both of us! Would recommend!
Looked great on my boy!
The shirt was the perfect size for my 7 lb. Yorkie. He looked adorable.
I like this okay
I find this lotion form much easier to give and less stressful for the both of us on that level. It has made my boy turn his nose up for food. He still eats kibble but won’t eat fresh turkey and the canned food he used to love. He’s hungry, but smells the food and just walks away frustrated. I’m considering putting him back on the pill form just so he’ll eat his food again as he’s on the urinary diet and our options are limited.
Transdermal Amitriptyline fantastic for my cat
The Transdermal Amitriptyline Compounded has helped our rescued Tabby with pain control. He has Feline Hyperesthesia Syndrome, which is painful. He was impossible to pill or give liquid medications to. The transdermal application is easy and non-traumatic to him. The price is one third cheaper than our local compounding pharmacy.