Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proper blade maintenance doesn't just mean cleaning and disinfecting after use, it also means oiling before use to reduce wear and extend blade life for maximum performance.
- Clipper oil stays on the blade and helps prevent friction, heat, and dander from sticking to the cutting surface. Use to lubricate and clean blades
- Easy to apply, simply brush off excess hair first and then with your clipper perpendicular to the ground apply a few drops to one side of the blade and run for a couple seconds. Repeat for the other side and then wipe off any excess oil with a clean cloth or towel.
- It's colorless and odorless so it won't stain or make you pet uncomfortable. Perfect for detachable blades and for shears.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Cool Care Plus for Clipper Blades, 15.5-oz can$12.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50", 0.5mm$24.99Chewy Price$33.64List Price
- Wahl 5-Style Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper$110.49Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Andis 9-Piece Small Comb Set$13.34Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- Oster A5 Comb Attachment 10 Piece Set, Black$25.99Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl Black$179.00Chewy Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #3 3/4, 1/2" - 13 mm$42.28Chewy Price$59.42List Price
- Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Burgundy$204.63Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Wahl KM5 Rotary 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Cotton Candy Pink$189.26Chewy Price$236.95List Price
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$104.95Chewy Price
- DogCare PC01 Cat, Dog & Horse Grooming Clipper, Gray$108.30Chewy Price$119.00List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I have been using this on my Andis clippers before, during and after use. It keeps the blades working well. Only downside is that the lid leaks.
Good oil, good price
Not sure what to say about clipper oil. It arrived sealed in it's container with no leaks. We haven't used it yet as our clipper came with a little bit of oil too. We ordered the Andis brand from Chewy because when I looked online it was the best price.
I ordered it from Korea. It works very smoothly. It works well with my scissors. I will continue to use this product from now on.
Blades need oil and this does the trick
I wish people understand their blades need to be oiled. It helps groomers leave less "tracks" in hair.
Purchased Andis Clipper Oil while waiting for the Clippers to be back in stock. It sells out fast, price was right and now have it on hand.
Does the job
Trusted product from Andis takes care of my clippers.
saves the clippers
learning how to properly maintain your clippers is easy using a good clipper oil is part of that process
I used it for the first time yesterday. I feel that it is a good product. Not sticky, easy applicator. seems to lubricate the blades.
Thins is a great product at a great price. Received order quickly. Very satisfied
I really like the nozzle they put on the bottle so oil doesn't leak all over the place.