Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, 2-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium, self-adhering cohesive bandage is made using woven fabric base material, linear elastic yarns and high-quality latex cohesive.
- Features a tensile strength of 16 pounds, so it’s resistant to abrasion and shredding.
- Linear elastic yarns deliver consistent compression without constricting, moving or falling off over time.
- Bandage is sweat and water-resistant, easy to remove and won’t stick to skin or fur; tears straight and clean by hand.
- Made in the USA; each roll is 2-inches wide by 5-yards long and is available in a variety of colors and prints.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Dots$2.99Chewy Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XXX-Small$32.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- PawFlex Universal Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.02Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
i have persian cats and this tape doesn't stick to their fur. great for feet to keep them from licking.
Late & Defective
Looks like it was exposed to heat during shipping and layers stuck together. Unable to unwrap and use. Waste of time waiting for this to arrive only to have to run out and buy at my local pet store. Save yourself time and just go buy at a local store if you can.
Great for a small cat
The first time I put this on, it fell off, but when I put it on my kitty again, It stayed on without cutting offer circulation for about 3 days. Taking it off was painful, so consult with a vet before putting this on.
This bandage sticks to itself very well (purple 2 inch). I bought it to try wrapping my little dogs luxating patella knee but there's no anatomy that works to do this on his leg. I'll find another option for that, but it is great tape.
Awful, roll could not be used
Fuzed together, unable to use. It literally looked like it melted together around the tube.
The end of the bandage roll is stuck to itself And I can’t pry it apart. We did try to use scissors before but that didn’t work. Maybe I should try again. I bought 12 rolls of this product and it’s very hard or impossible to use. I should have used Vetrap or Kobine, I think my Podiatrist said.
tape for wounds
It holds together ok, but it was hard to tell how tight to wrap around the wound and did not want to hinder blood flow. Consequently, my cat was able to remove the tape every time I tried to use it. Went back to regular paper medical tape which worked fine.
Nice to Find Pink Finally
I purchased blue paw prints wrap in the past from Chewy for my female dog. Wanted pink paw prints but it’s not available. Was happy to find this neon pink wrap. Adheres well. Inexpensive. Love it! Bought some for my niece’s female pup as well.
good for larger animals
its bigger than expected and wont fit or stay on my smaller guys
Ordered just one aqua roll of this tape to see how well it works. Will be ordering more as it is much easier to work with than tape used for humans. Doesn’t twist too much as you’re using it and if it does, can easily be straightened. Can tear with hands instead of awkwardly trying to use scissors if you have no help. The best part is it actually sticks to itself and stays put. I plan to purchase more to use on pets & people.