Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Gentle detox helps eliminate waste and toxins from the body, may be used long-term
- Supports healthy liver functions and promotes health with extracts of burdock, dandelion, milk thistle, red clover, alfalfa and licorice
- Premium-quality supplement gently assists in correcting chronic skin problems and other imbalances related to liver dysfunction or poor waste elimination.
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Travco Products Curaflex 2 Joint Health Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 chewable tablets$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Dog Supplement, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Arthogen Plus Advanced Hip & Joint Formula Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Supplement, 360 count$67.30Chewy Price$68.99List Price$63.93Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Miniature Schnauzer Omega HP Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.92Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- LumaSoothe Light Therapy for Dogs & Cats$174.95Chewy Price
- Healthy Breeds Great Dane Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet S.O.D. Boswelia Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Z-Flex Max Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 50 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Pro Dog Chews, 60 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 2-oz bottle$14.45Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4, Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4, Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4., Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin USP...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Burdock Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Herb 1:4, Slippery Elm Bark 1:4...||Active Ingredients: Milk Thistle 150mg, Ginger Root Extract 75mg, Dandelion Root 50mg...||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from Salmon Oil) with 75 mg EPA and 85 mg DHA: 250 mg, Milk Thistle Extract (Sylibum marianum) (Seed): 50 mg, Curcumin C3 Complex Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa): 27 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Salmon, Liver, Meat, Seafood & Fish||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
This product is seriously the best. I was seriously considering having to put my 12-year-old cat down 2.5 weeks ago due to his unwillingness to eat and complications of the liver. This was my last ditch effort because I couldn't afford the $1500 surgery he needed. I was forcefeeding him a homemade slurry 2-3x a day and gave him this as soon as I got it in the mail. Within 4 days he was up and eating on his own again. He has been steadily gaining back his weight and doing wonderful.
When it Works ... It Works!
I have an 8lb Malti-Poo who does not like to take vitamins or medicine or any kind. He is super smart and will hold a pill in his mouth until I put him down and then I will find it on the floor somewhere. He will not take chew vitamins because they do not always smell the best. I was told earlier this year that he was having an issue with his kidneys and after many tests and failed treatments, I have decided to go the "Holistic" route and just keep him happy and healthy and help him live his best life now! ... This supplement was perfect! (1) It does not smell like medicine (2) It is a liquid and nothing to chew up (3) Easy to administer with the little medicine dropper (3) Can be kept in the fridge to stay fresh longer (4) Due to the amount that he has to take [.50 ml] it will last him several months. I know that we all spend so much money on our little guys and gals to keep them happy and healthy but I strongly recommend this product line if you are like me and have to almost trick them into getting and staying healthy. I did buy several of these products and every single one has been great! I know the big test will be in 6 months when he goes back to the Vet for his next check up and blood work but I am hopeful that everything will come back with great progress! ... Thanks Chewy for having so many alternatives for our little best pals! :)
My 11 year old Boxer/Staff Bull Terrier Mix is on Proin and while she was on the Proin her liver enzymes increased. The vet told me to take her off the Proin, which I did. However she started leaking puddles all over the house. I put her back on the Proin to stop the leaking along with this miracle Liver Detox Blend and her liver enzymes have been back to normal and the Proin is keeping her incontinence to a dull raw. Thank you for such a wonderful product!!!!
This cleared up a variety of issues for my 12 yet old Chihuahua, including recurring UTI
My cat went crazy when I tried to give this to her. Even mixing it into food doesn't help, she smells it, turns her nose up and walks away.
Works like a miracle for CHF cough!
First bought this for my 9 year old chihuahua who started with that awful CHF cough. Dosed 2 times a day for 2 days (directly into his mouth), then once a day for 3 days and no further coughing in the past 2 weeks. Then my 11 year old mini Aussie (they are both rescues) started the same CHF cough so I did the same thing with her. She is so smart that even though she's a picky eater and at first was like a thrashing shark when I tried to squirt it into her mouth (no kind of food will she touch if she thinks there's a liquid or pill in it). By the 3rd day the cough was really improving and she would sit and let me squirt it into her mouth as she knew it was going to make her feel better. So impressed I bought another bottle for 2 of my grand dogs (both rescues - 14 year old Chinese Crested and approx. 10 year old min pin) who have the worst CHF cough at night. I feel confident it will help them as well but only time will tell. Well worth the try if the results of my 2 fur babies are any indication of effectiveness.
My indoor/outdoor Tom cat is about 9 years old and showing signs of age. I wanted this product to help detox his liver from the tick prevention chemicals that might be stresing his body. He enjoys the flavor when added to his usual food. I'm looking forward to seeing the results. We are on day three.
So far so good!
So far so good! I believe this has helped him greatly and the company is great to deal with when asking questions!
Another Great AE Supplement
I have used this several times at the recommendation of my holistic vet for mitigating the effects of over-vaccination and the toxic effects of pharmaceutical drugs with my FIV-positive kitty. It has allowed his body to heal naturally by detoxing his liver and immune system. Viral symptoms disappear after a few days. This is a must-have for keeping this little guy healthy and happy!
Our cat was somehow exposed to a chemical and became very lethargic, having seizures and drooling. I ordered this in hopes it would help her since the vets were too booked at the time and vet hospitals are very pricey. She wasn't too thrilled about the fact we had to force feed it but within a few days I definitely noticed the life coming back into her eyes and the seizures stopped. I am very grateful for this product and will be purchasing again!!