Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multi-purpose supplement promotes normal digestive tract, urinary tract, circulatory system and brain function for overall health in senior pets
- Safely made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility where they create signature herbal blends that are highly palatable
- Premium-quality supplement supports the nervous system and immune functions in older dogs and cats
- Contains extracts of certified organic alfalfa, dandelion, milk thistle seed, marshmallow and hawthorn berries
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$27.50List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic North Atlantic Sardine Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.61Chewy Price$32.50List Price$28.13Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Heart Health Senior Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Super Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$27.50List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz bottle$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Probiotics Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 60 count$17.46Chewy Price$18.48List Price$16.59Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$53.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Health Extension Lifetime Vitamins Chewable Dog Tablets, 180 count$34.95Chewy Price$40.98List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Old Bones Happy Joint Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4, Milk Thistle Seed 1:4...||Fish Oil from Sardine & Anchovy 450mg (including 65mg of omega fatty acids DHA/EPA), USDA Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom 265mg, Ashwagandha Root Extract 185mg...||Organic Red Maca||Organic Sacha Inchi||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, and Mackerel|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Heart Care...||Senior Care, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health, Heart Care, Eye Care||Hormone Support, Hip & Joint Support||Heart Care, Brain Health, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Heart Care...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Smells, and I imagine tastes, awful
The smell of this stuff is foul. My cat does not take well AT ALL to oral administration of medications, etc, so I have to mix things in with her wet food. She went on a hunger strike rather than eat her (beloved) wet food with this in it. It also says you can mix it with their water, but I wasn’t about to do that to her. As soon as I stopped trying to give this to her, she started eating again.
3% grain alcohol Not listed!
Wish the ingredients list was correct! We don't give our kitties anything with alcohol in it! Cats REFUSE it with alcohol in it! Wasted my money :( too bad cuz their other products are excellent and contain NO alcohol. Crossed this product off my list and looking for something similar.
Highly recommend! My 17-year-old cat has more energy and less vomiting.
This supplement made a miraculous difference in our cat! Pre-supplement, our 17-year-old cat was throwing up her food almost daily, not grooming properly, and losing energy. Almost immediately after starting Senior Support, her throwing up is reduced 80% (mainly hairballs only), she’s grooming and has eliminated her mats, and she has renewed energy. Our cat is a picky eater, but I drop this on her wet cat food, and she eats it without any problem. I highly recommend!
Update From Previous Review
This supplement works great for my almost 14 year old Corgi . It takes a good "3 day dosing" to load into their system. Tried several drugs and both gave my dogs health issues. This was the safest formula I could find that got my dog to stand and keep standing due to damaged/torn rear leg ligaments and also helps with pain. She is also visiting a vet for physical therapy along with using a Natural Eggshell Membrane/Collagen based supplement and so far is improving at a good rate in learning to walk again.
My Elder dog of 15 years was up walking and trying to run but was unsteady of course. Can see that she had much energy!
Senior rescue dog
Got this for a 12 yr old, blind rescue dog. She was also a bit incontinent (dribbling alot) and had a slight limp. Within about 2 weeks the dribbling completely stopped and she is much more active. Would definately recommend .
My two cats are 12 and 14. They are both still very healthy thankfully, but they have mellowed out a bit in their old age. We have been giving them the Senior Support formula once a day every other day for about two weeks and already see a difference. Both cats have so much more energy and have been running all over the house like they are kittens. I definitely recommend it!
I don’t know if this works. Can’t get it into my cat because of the taste.
I've used this before for yrs and it helped my cat with kidney issues. Kept her alive for several years
Cat seems to like it
When I first received this, I was putting it directly into his moth. He was not happy about it. I thought maybe it had a bad flavor. I decided to put it in his wet food to see if he would eat it there. He did, I put it in his wet food treat everyday and he eats the food with no problem and he is finicky.