Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes joint mobility during normal exercise and supports healthy liver function
- Provides relief from other rheumatoid conditions which are accompanied by pain, swelling or stiffness of the joints
- Contains extract of certified organic alfalfa, burdock root and licorice root to help with arthritis
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$16.01Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.21Autoship Price
- Endurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5,000 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Small$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$53.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.71Chewy Price$16.79List Price$15.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Yucca Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Curcumin...||Collagen Hydrolysate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine...||Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine Sulfate2kci (Shrimp/Crabexoskeleton), Vitamin C...||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) (130 mg) , Egg Shell Membrane (100 mg) , Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (100 mg) ...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||—||Gluten Free||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Animal Joint Supplement
The medicine SEEMS to be working well. Our Savanah SEEMS to be having less inflamation, walking better. We will hopefully see more improvement in the next few weeks.
This is easy to administer (in wet food) and my 8 year old's hip dysplasia and arthritis has been doing really well on it. He still has a slow day occasionally when getting up, but that is to be expected. Great results! Highly recommend.
I used this supplement toward the end of and in between working my dog off of a steroid. It takes a few dosages plus to help her be able to stand and somewhat walk. She is an older Corgi who has joint issues that one day decided she wasn't going to get up and stand at all. An unplanned trip to Vet resulted in 2 weeks on a steroid. The steroid helped short term but created other health issues. Not sure it was a good idea to use in between the gaps but there are no available Vets in my area that practice Integrative Medicine and I reside in a very populated part of Ohio. I still need to find a long-term solution supplement that she can tolerate so she can stand and move. I believe this Joint Support is only for short term use since it contains licorice. I understand some basic herbal but I really don't know for sure. The feeding instructions need to include more information please!
My 13 yr old pit was struggling with hip issues, falling back on his rear as he squatted to go #2 and took great effort to get on the couch. He hasn't gotten on the bed in 6 months because it is higher than the couch. After 2 to 3 doses, he has been able to jump over 3 ft railing and hasn't lost hi balance getting on the couch. I figured it would take a week or two to have any affect. To our surprise, it was 3 days to see an improvement. Well worth trying if your pup and kitty is aging and having joint stiffness or weakness.
Have an 11y/o blue heeler, difficulty walking due to arthritis, won’t eat chews or pills! This stuff works great-up moving well & playing with 6 mo old puppy like he was 2 again!
Not so great
Not sure it's doing any good. I have a great Pyrenees that will not eat at all if I put this on her food. My other four senior dogs are not showing any signs that this is effective after one month.
Just as good as name brand
We give this to our dog for joint pain, seems to help her
Our favorite store
Chewy is the best! Always willing to help with any order.