Annamaet Grain-Free Lean Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- High in protein, low in fat and crafted with super premium chicken, duck and herring.
- DHA helps support brain health to keep your furry friend sharp, while L-carnitine helps maintain lean muscle mass.
- Prebiotics and probiotics are added to help support your BFF’s gut health.
- Contains heart-healthy nutrients, including supplemental taurine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SquarePet VFS Digestive Support Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Ideal Digestion Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Low Phosphorus Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Skin & Digestive Support Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Annamaet Original 31% Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Cod & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Senior Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Weight Management Metabolite Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.69Chewy Price$16.81Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Re-juvenate Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Lentils...||Chicken, Peas, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils...||Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Human-Grade, Natural, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Allergy Relief, Sensitive Skin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Venison, Meat||Lamb, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
254 Customer Reviews
Four paws up!
My Aussie Oliver loves this food. I was concerned that he’d notice the lesser fat content. Nope. He snarfs it right up. He looks a little leaner. The Big difference is his coat and his energy. I have a female Aussie who didn’t need to lose weight, but she loves this formula too and her coat looks amazing after munching through 1 large bag of this—super shiny. It does smell very good. Highly recommend!
My dogs hyperpigmentation went away
My dog was on Royal Canin for years. Due to her sensitive GI tract, low fat dog food was the only thing helping but she always had too much yeast on her skin and extreme itchiness and I never knew why. Someone suggested I change her food. Once i switched her food her skin cleared and I'm never going back.
He likes it!!!
I have fed my dog Primal frozen raw beef patties for his whole life. After reading about veterinarian concern with risk of bacterial contamination from raw food, I decided to make a switch. I have a Golden Retriever who loves to eat, so have to work to keep him at a healthy weight. A veterinary nutritionist recommended Annamaet as a high quality, nutritionally complete food and suggested the “Lean” option so the dog can have larger portions, since he loves to eat so much. I wasn’t sure how well this dry kibble would be accepted, but from the very first bowl, he likes it! So we’re relatively new at using this food, but so far it seems like a really good choice.
Great Food for keeping your dogs trim
I started using this after my 4 year old Toy Fox Terrier had pancreatitis. She has no problem eating anything so it was no problem transitioning her. It allows me to give other healthy treats through out the week with out worrying about the fat content. She has tremendous energy from this food. It's a keeper
Tasty low fat food
If you own a very picky dog with health issues that demand low fat dog food this it the food for you.
Annamaet Grain Free Lean dog food.
Annamaet Grain Free lean dog food is Awesome. Snoopy was eating Annamaet Aqualuck at the Rescue we adopted him from, and he has put on a little weight so we have tried the Annamaet Grain Free Lean and he is loosing those extra pounds and is more like a puppy.
Awesome Company! Awesome Food!
I have been reading about Annamaet dog food on Dog Food Advisor. I decided to call the company and was extremely pleased with their response. I ordered the low fat formula for our senior dog with Cushing's. She is enjoying this formula. I would recommend trying this brand.
Good dog food
My dog likes this food and now I'm going to run out before i auto ship order gets here. Why is it taking so long to get orders. It's frustrating.
Looking for low fat food for my schnauzers. Trying this. They like it and that is the first step
So far - so good
I wasn't sure Sunny would like this food. But as a senior dog, I wanted to watch his weight, yet feed him good nutritional food he would enjoy eating ( other than what might accidently drop out of the refrigerator into his awaiting mouth ! LOL !!) Well, he certainly likes it ! And I mean he likes it !