Annamaet Grain-Free Ohana Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Crafted for puppies with MSC-certified, sustainable wild, line-caught Alaskan cod.
- Features a major omega-3 fatty acid, DHA, which supports brain development in puppies, and promotes healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Coconut oil is rich in medium chain triglycerides, which are used more readily than other fats and have been associated with mental sharpness.
- Helps support the immune system with lutein from marigold petal extract and contains prebiotics to help promote healthy GI function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Freely Turkey Recipe Puppy Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Puppy Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWhole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Wholesome Grains Puppy High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Puppy Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealEagle Pack Lamb, Chicken & Fish Recipe Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 30-lb bag$69.25Chewy Price$72.89List Price$58.48Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Dry Puppy Food Recipe With Healthy Grains, 10-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealRegal Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Puppy Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.66Chewy Price$22.48Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Lamb & Chicken Meals Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cod, Whitefish Meal, Coconut Flour...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon Meal, Dried Potatoes, Dried Tapioca...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Muscle Care, Digestive Health, Brain Health...||—||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Cod, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Food that helps a German Shedder NOT shed
This food is awesome. We’ve noticed it reduces his shedding and his digestive track is tender and we were able to switch him without having to do it over 6 months of time. Plus his coat is has gotten softer and super silky.
Worth every cent
After a LOT of research we opted to try this out with our new AussieDoodle. His loose stools improved, no longer inhaled his food and all around demeanor seemed to improve. The old saying “ we are what we eat” applies to our furry kids also!
Large puppy loves it!
I just rescued my 1 year old large breed puppy 3 weeks ago, and the rescue told me that the previous owners who surrendered him said he was very picky about food and they couldn’t find one he enjoyed. Well, he looooves this! It makes him very happy which makes me happy :-)
A finally satisfied Puppy
I don’t ever write reviews for things, but this food is worth it. It solved a ton of issues that we had with our puppy. We got our very healthy lab puppy at 8 weeks old from a family member. She was a very happy puppy but never seemed full. She was previously being fed hills science diet so we stick with that for a couple of weeks. We fed her 3 times a day, and every feeding, she would act like she has never eaten food before - starving. She also was neurotically chewing and eating things (more than a standard teething puppy), we couldn’t even take her outside without her eating deer poop, huge amounts of dirt, rocks, grass, anything. We increased the amount of food, monitored, and still no change. Our vet said that she was probably not being nutritionally satisfied, so we changed her food. We didn’t choose this food specifically because it was grain free - that wasn’t a factor, we just went off of ingredients and research about dog food fillers (Hills). It happened within a few days at most - we noticed our puppy walking around and playing outside without ever eating dirt or rocks or grass. She stopped trying to aggressively bite and eat things in the house, and doesn’t act like a starving puppy at feeding time (she does jump around and get very excited though, she really loves this food). She no longer inhales her food and comes back for more, she takes her time and eats while wagging her tail the entire time. I know that there are a lot of stigmas with grain-free puppy food and heart health, but most of it is BRAND related, and still not entirely proven. Do your own research, but as an animal lover and someone who worked in an animal hospital - this food works. It balanced our poor puppy’s nutrition a the matter of days. We’ve been using it for over 6 weeks and it’s all we’ll feed her until she’s done with puppy food. PS, here’s a picture of the happy & healthy customer.
Great for Large breed pup w/ sensitive tummy & chicken free!
It is sooo hard to find a good food for a growing puppy that doesn't have chicken but this is it. My huge crazy baby lab loves this food. His diarrhea is finally gone and much less poop. It is super expensive but worth it, this is a real good company and brand of holistic food and I am glad I found it. Will probably try their Sustain Adult food when he is done growing.
Lab Retriever Approved
My pup got horrible diarrhea if he ate anything with beef or chicken in it so I was on the hunt for something with purely fish and pre/probiotics...immediately saw a HUGE difference in his poops after switching him to this. Thank god. He likes this food a lot! It’s soo expensive though for a growing pup that eats a lot...thats the only downside.
Puppy likes it
Pricey, but its good to know when the FDA does a dog food recall this food will NOT be on the recall list. I want the best food I can get for my puppy.
my 8 month old pups wouldn’t eat it
My pups would not eat this food. From the ingredients listed it seems like this food has good ingredients. Mine just wouldn’t eat it.
My boxer puppy has a sensitive tummy and I was feeding him a very popular "breeder's choice" brand. Let's just say his stomach was not happy. Right away when I was transitioning this food into his diet I saw a huge difference . I'm surprised this brand doesn't have more reviews.
So far, so good.
We have a 4 month old French Bulldog - we don’t feed chicken (which is what nearly all puppy foods contain). This is fish-based, no potatoes and no junk. We were also trying to avoid peas b/c of DVM. This contains lentils which I’m not concerned about considering the other quality ingredients. He has had totally normal stool and seems to really enjoy eating it.