Easily and accurately measure the pH level to maintain a healthy freshwater aquarium with API pH Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit. Fish require a specific pH level to thrive. Waste, uneaten food and tap water can change pH levels and create harmful conditions for your fish and plants. This kit measures pH range from 6.0 to 7.6 and comes with pH test solution, glass test tube and easy-to-read pH color chart. Just fill the test tube with water, add a few drops of test solution and compare results with the color chart. Then follow the recommendations on the chart if any action needs to be taken. Test weekly to maintain a healthy balance.
- Fast and easy and allows you to test a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 7.6 in one easy step—just dip and read.
- Highly accurate color charts provide precise test results for easy problem detection in aquariums.
- Chart colors are distinctive, making test results easy to read.
- Package includes 250 strips.
- Superior stay-dry, glass tube ensures testing accuracy.
Liquid dropper bottle, instructions, color chart, glass test tub.
Help lower your aquarium's pH level with API's pH Down or raise it with API's pH Up water treatment.
Help set and stablize your aquarium's pH level with API's Proper pH 6.5, Proper pH 7.0, Proper pH 7.5, or Proper pH 8.5 water treatement.
See all items by API