Easily and accurately measure the pH level to maintain a healthy freshwater aquarium with API pH Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit. Fish require a specific pH level to thrive. Waste, plant refuse, uneaten food and the addition of tap water can change pH levels and create harmful conditions for your fish and plants. This kit measures pH range from 6.0 to 7.6 and comes with pH test solution, glass test tube and easy-to-read pH color chart. Just fill the test tube with water, add a few drops of test solution and compare results with the color chart. Then follow the recommendations on the chart if any action needs to be taken. Test weekly to maintain a healthy balance.
- Fast and easy way to test pH levels. Measures pH in one easy step--just dip and read
- Highly accurate color charts provide precise test results fpr easy problem detection in aquariums
- Chart colors are distinctive, making test results easy to read. Tests a wide range of pH levels from 6.0 to 7.6
- Package includes 250 strips
- Superior stay-dry tube ensures testing accuracy
Liquid dropper bottle, instructions, color chart, glass test tub.
See all items by API