Prevent excess phosphate in your fresh or saltwater tank with API Phosphate PO4 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit. Phosphate can come from tap water, waste, uneaten food or dead algae. In freshwater tanks, high phosphate levels can cause algae and green water blooms; in saltwater tanks, it can stunt the growth of hard corals. This easy-to-use test kit measures phosphate levels from 0 to 10. Simply fill a test tube with your tank water, add a few drops of both test samples and shake. Then compare your results to the color card and follow instructions to lower phosphate if necessary. Frequent testing is recommended to help maintain healthy aquarium conditions.
- Helps maintain a healthy aquarium by allowing you to measure and control phosphate levels.
- Frequent testing is recommended to ensure your tank is healthy for your aquarium life.
- Prevents potentially harmful algae and green water blooms in fresh water.
- Promotes the growth of hard corals in salt water.
- Kit includes two bottles of liquid test reagent, two-color cards, glass test tube and information on how to correct water condition.
(2) bottles of liquid test reagent, (2) laminated, computer calibrated color cards, glass test tube with snap-tight cap, step by step instructions and information on how to correct unsafe conditions.
Help keep your aquarium in tip-top shape with API's Phos-Zorb filtration pouch.
See all items by API